Author Topic: New forum member? Low or zero post count? Read this.  (Read 102349 times)

Offline SilverFuzz

Re: New forum member? Low or zero post count? Read this.
« Reply #930 on: November 08, 2017 - 21:01:37 »
Well I suppose I should post and say hello to all the great people that are here.

I have been here for a little while, I think pry just over a month maybe 2.
I am a very big fan and supporter of the work that s4nQy29A has done. I have been wanting to talk with them but they unfortunately haven't been online in a month so I will ask some of the more experienced people questions here. So I hope that if anyone is familiar with the work they had done and willing to answer some of my questions I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me.

Offline MsZane

• Hi everyone! - Redump2k Was my old website...
    • Singapore Fun BBS
« Reply #931 on: November 19, 2017 - 06:07:14 »
Hi everyone, I just found this website and wanted to say hi. I used to run the Redump2k website back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Im back and running a new website and BBS. Would love to see you there and hope to make friends here. :)
--- telnet: SingFun.asia - BBS for selected ROMs
--- [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - Website for the BBS
--- udp://singfun.asia:6969/announce - Free torrent tracker...

Offline madsheep

« Reply #932 on: December 09, 2017 - 09:31:22 »
Hello,

I find this forum searching for rom sets (obviously) i am happy to find rare things inside the forum, i like sega stuff :)
keep the good work.

Offline pr3n4rd

« Reply #933 on: December 10, 2017 - 21:34:43 »
Hello all,

Another newbie to the forum here. What to say about myself? Well, I love many platforms from the venerable C64 to Apple ][, to Colecovision, to NES, to Dreamcast, to... well you get the idea.

This looks like a great community and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it!

All the best,

pr3n4rd

Offline Squyx

« Reply #934 on: December 12, 2017 - 10:32:00 »
Hi everyone,

I'm glad that I've found this place. I generally love all kinds of old games & platforms. Just recently found out how cool it is having a big collection combined with a frontend. So right now I'm dreaming about having a setup with Launchbox, so that I'm always prepared to dive into the history of videogames. Cheers!