Author Topic: New forum member? Low or zero post count? Read this.  (Read 131514 times)

Offline SilverFuzz

Re: New forum member? Low or zero post count? Read this.
« Reply #930 on: November 08, 2017 - 21:01:37 »
Well I suppose I should post and say hello to all the great people that are here.

I have been here for a little while, I think pry just over a month maybe 2.
I am a very big fan and supporter of the work that s4nQy29A has done. I have been wanting to talk with them but they unfortunately haven't been online in a month so I will ask some of the more experienced people questions here. So I hope that if anyone is familiar with the work they had done and willing to answer some of my questions I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me.

Offline MsZane

• Hi everyone! - Redump2k Was my old website...
    • Singapore Fun BBS
« Reply #931 on: November 19, 2017 - 06:07:14 »
Hi everyone, I just found this website and wanted to say hi. I used to run the Redump2k website back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Im back and running a new website and BBS. Would love to see you there and hope to make friends here. :)
--- telnet: SingFun.asia - BBS for selected ROMs
--- [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - Website for the BBS
--- udp://singfun.asia:6969/announce - Free torrent tracker...

Offline madsheep

« Reply #932 on: December 09, 2017 - 09:31:22 »
Hello,

I find this forum searching for rom sets (obviously) i am happy to find rare things inside the forum, i like sega stuff :)
keep the good work.

Offline pr3n4rd

« Reply #933 on: December 10, 2017 - 21:34:43 »
Hello all,

Another newbie to the forum here. What to say about myself? Well, I love many platforms from the venerable C64 to Apple ][, to Colecovision, to NES, to Dreamcast, to... well you get the idea.

This looks like a great community and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it!

All the best,

pr3n4rd

Offline Squyx

« Reply #934 on: December 12, 2017 - 10:32:00 »
Hi everyone,

I'm glad that I've found this place. I generally love all kinds of old games & platforms. Just recently found out how cool it is having a big collection combined with a frontend. So right now I'm dreaming about having a setup with Launchbox, so that I'm always prepared to dive into the history of videogames. Cheers!

Offline Berneer

« Reply #935 on: December 13, 2017 - 18:31:55 »
Hi all,

Just discovered this impressive web site and world of Emulators. Must admit I am clueless how to get starting playing, in my case, the SNES. I'll keep lloking around and seek out a Tutorial on how to load the app and load in ROMs to play.

Total nostalgia! Feel's like the 1980's all over again! It's by far my favourite decade in all matters, especially music and movies.

Cheers all!

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

Offline Doedel

« Reply #936 on: December 25, 2017 - 10:06:10 »
Hey,

new member here, year-long member of PD, so I see some familiar posters already. Although I must admit I'm not much of a forum poster, I do like to read a lot. Will try to become a bit more involved in the future. Thanks!

Doedel

Offline D34con

« Reply #937 on: December 25, 2017 - 14:43:48 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Hi all,

Just discovered this impressive web site and world of Emulators. Must admit I am clueless how to get starting playing, in my case, the SNES. I'll keep lloking around and seek out a Tutorial on how to load the app and load in ROMs to play.

Total nostalgia! Feel's like the 1980's all over again! It's by far my favourite decade in all matters, especially music and movies.

Cheers all!

SNES9x or ZSNES, file --> load rom. play...
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline DEFkon

« Reply #938 on: December 27, 2017 - 02:37:28 »
Hello world.

Just found this forum and thought I'd say hi.

I've been into emulation since mid 90's when I first came upon Zsnes many moons ago at an old LAN party..  and I guess it's still in my blood.  You know your getting old when the "Brand new" consoles and games that were out when you discovered emulation ( PSX, N64 ) are considered old news in the emulation circles.

Anyhow, with net neutrality in jeopardy I figured it was time to start getting things in order.

Offline D34con

« Reply #939 on: December 27, 2017 - 05:15:27 »
net neutrality in usa....
what do you expect living in dictatorship... ahh, sorry, elected dictatorship.
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline bbggs

« Reply #940 on: December 30, 2017 - 00:39:43 »
Hello all!!

Nice to stay here :)

Offline 1810

« Reply #941 on: December 30, 2017 - 10:16:39 »
Hello world or I should say forum. Just found this forum by accident ... looking to restart my retro addiction.

Offline Ddguni

« Reply #942 on: January 09, 2018 - 19:37:55 »
Hi folks -

I'm currntly collecting information for my "new project - building a retropie-containing arcade joystick, somewhat like a Pandoras box with a built in stick but based on a pie...

Due to a major HDD crash I'm currently lacking some ROMs for this project... Specifically I'm searching for C64/Amiga/NES/SNES/Sega Mega Drive/PC Engine (Turbo Grafx) Game archives and perhaps some more...

If I could find any help here, would be most nice - usenet access is given - no torrents or och, I dislike them most....

Cheers

Offline shiver

« Reply #943 on: January 12, 2018 - 14:49:47 »
Hello all.
I'm glad to join you

Offline Terra_Cresta

• Administrator
« Reply #944 on: January 14, 2018 - 18:36:32 »
A big welcome to all new members!!!!