Author Topic: DS fix  (Read 727248 times)

alcoatjez and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline locobastos

Re: DS fix
« Reply #3255 on: July 08, 2018 - 14:38:34 »
In waiting for the DAT files, here what I have but don't know if it fill your request :

Cookie & Cream (USA).zip (11.78 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cookie Shop - Create Your Dream Shop (Europe) (En,Fr) (b).zip (12.47 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cookie Shop - Create Your Dream Shop (USA) (En,Fr,Es).zip (13.3 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cookin' Idol I! My! Mine! - Game de Hirameki! Kirameki! Cooking (Japan) (b).zip (60.74 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Guide - Can't Decide What to Eat (Europe) (Rev 1).zip (209.19 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Guide - Can't Decide What to Eat (Europe).zip (209.19 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama 2 - Dinner with Friends (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).zip (17.44 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama 2 - Dinner with Friends (USA).zip (16.71 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama 2 (Japan).zip (16.51 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama 3 - Shop & Chop (USA).zip (28.26 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama 3 (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).zip (28.34 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama 3 (Europe) (En,Sv,No,Da,Fi).zip (21.68 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama 3 (Japan) (b).zip (28.26 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama World - Combo Pack - Volume 1 (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).zip (38.11 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama World - Combo Pack - Volume 2 (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).zip (38.78 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       
Cooking Mama World - Hobbies & Fun (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).zip (20.49 MB)       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login       

Offline chromium

« Reply #3256 on: July 08, 2018 - 15:27:13 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
In waiting for the DAT files, here what I have but don't know if it fill your request :

Awesome thank you!!!!

That's exactly what I needed :)

Offline DeadSkullzJr

« Reply #3257 on: July 09, 2018 - 22:04:59 »
Well it seems people are wanting these MIA dumps badly. So I decided to make a patch for the Max Media Player (v1.22) dump I posted a while ago on Dat-o-Matic, use this patch on the bad dump so it will become the proper dump. The only reason I didn't give it out before is because I really don't like how people tend to take these types of things for granted, it wasn't easy getting this product at the time I got it (look at the price of the item if you do actually find it, it isn't cheap), ESPECIALLY in the condition I bought it in (brand new), I posted the proper dump info so people can get a good base on what the proper dump actually looks like in case someone in the future happens to have one still and dumps it properly. So please be thankful about the preservation of not just this but anything else we have and or will have later on.

Offline zzzz

« Reply #3258 on: July 10, 2018 - 00:11:58 »
max media player prepatched

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
« Reply #3259 on: July 10, 2018 - 00:15:39 »
Everyone is helping in the best way he can here and in other rom preserving places for the greater good, I don't think anyone is taking anything for granted and we all know how rare and pricey sone games are.

Some people just hoard mia roms for whatever reason which is annoying.
Ty for sharing one of the mias :D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018 - 00:19:23 by Kostas Gangstar »
Sooo lots of mia roms showed up lately and my mid range Huawei phone got the Oreo update with the sexy Vulkan inside, so ppsspp and dolphin got a fps boost although dolphin still bothers me with the ext_buffer_storage message in opengl mode (hope next system update adds this), emulation going gud!!!

Offline retaliator

« Reply #3260 on: July 10, 2018 - 06:14:33 »
Well it seems people are wanting these MIA dumps badly. So I decided to make a patch for the Max Media Player (v1.22) dump I posted a while ago on Dat-o-Matic, use this patch on the bad dump so it will become the proper dump. The only reason I didn't give it out before is because I really don't like how people tend to take these types of things for granted, it wasn't easy getting this product at the time I got it (look at the price of the item if you do actually find it, it isn't cheap), ESPECIALLY in the condition I bought it in (brand new), I posted the proper dump info so people can get a good base on what the proper dump actually looks like in case someone in the future happens to have one still and dumps it properly. So please be thankful about the preservation of not just this but anything else we have and or will have later on.

Many thanks for the work and of coure sharing!! ;)

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
« Reply #3261 on: July 12, 2018 - 03:14:07 »
Need

z014 - Pro Action Replay Ez (Japan) (Unl)
z162 - Pokemon Ranger (Japan) (Demo) (Kiosk)
Sooo lots of mia roms showed up lately and my mid range Huawei phone got the Oreo update with the sexy Vulkan inside, so ppsspp and dolphin got a fps boost although dolphin still bothers me with the ext_buffer_storage message in opengl mode (hope next system update adds this), emulation going gud!!!

Offline coccola

« Reply #3262 on: July 12, 2018 - 03:26:50 »
NDS-z014-z162.zip
17.7 MB

Contents:

z014 - Pro Action Replay Ez (Japan) (Unl).zip
z162 - Pokemon Ranger (Japan) (Demo) (Kiosk).zip

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
« Reply #3263 on: July 12, 2018 - 03:34:29 »
Thanks I found everything I needed for now with google except those two roms.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018 - 14:48:31 by Kostas Gangstar »

Online scorp256

« Reply #3264 on: July 12, 2018 - 18:40:15 »
Does anybody knows why all recent roms were deleted?  :o

NDS   2018-07-12   DELETED ARCHIVE   z166 Legend of Zelda, The - Spirit Tracks (USA) (En,Fr,Es) (Rev 1)
NDS   2018-07-12   DELETED ARCHIVE   z167 Metroid Prime - Hunters (USA) (Rev 1)
NDS   2018-07-12   DELETED ARCHIVE   z168 John Deere - Harvest in the Heartland (USA) (Rev 1)
NDS   2018-07-12   DELETED ARCHIVE   z169 Advance Wars - Days of Ruin (USA) (Demo) (Kiosk)
NDS   2018-07-12   DELETED ARCHIVE   z170 Rhythm Heaven (USA) (Demo) (Kiosk)

Offline coccola

« Reply #3265 on: July 12, 2018 - 18:44:52 »
I don't know, but I'm happy some MIA ROMs are no longer needed.

Online scorp256

« Reply #3266 on: July 12, 2018 - 22:11:07 »
Hiccup should know, hope he will come here soon...

Offline coccola

« Reply #3267 on: July 13, 2018 - 00:15:14 »
MIA/missing:

3058 - Barbie Fashion Show - An Eye for Style (Europe) (Es,It,Nl)
3237 - Bratz Kidz - Party (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Sv,No,Da)
3448 - Mah Jong Quest - Expeditions (Europe) (En,Fr,Nl)
3591 - Don King Boxing (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)
3734 - Emergency (Europe) (En,Fr,Es,It,Nl)
4093 - Classic Games - The Premium Selection (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
« Reply #3268 on: July 13, 2018 - 04:48:40 »
I wonder too why they got deleted

Edit: need one more small fix, mega link is dead and google only finds 4 results for the roms crc :D

z001 - Best Buy Nintendo Zone Beacon (USA)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018 - 06:50:05 by Kostas Gangstar »

Offline coccola

« Reply #3269 on: July 13, 2018 - 06:44:04 »
Attached below, for one month:

z001 - Best Buy Nintendo Zone Beacon (USA).zip
371 KB