Author Topic: PREDATE FIXes  (Read 2294 times)

Offline zxyo

PREDATE FIXes
« on: December 13, 2012 - 20:37:42 »
help if anyone can please ..

fixes attached

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013 - 18:34:17 by zxyo »

Offline Macca38

Re: PREDATE FIXes
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013 - 04:14:25 »
Hi zyxo..

Dunno If you still need these, but been a while with no replies, so I scanned what I had and I have a few for you..

Hope you still need them......uploading now, around 40Mb..

While I am here.....would anyone have any Idea, where I can get the nfo's and sfv's, for the Xbox BBS dat..

Ive been working on the Xbox collection, trying to clean them up, year by year, and missing nfo's and sfv's, makes for confusion..

Its a nuisance, as many of the scene downloads, come with these files, but they are hardly ever recognized..

Thanks...

Cheers

DOWNLOAD:

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013 - 05:02:57 by Macca38 »
Limit politicians to two terms. One in office and one in jail.
My Current STATS: COMING AGAIN SOON!!

Offline volko

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013 - 08:35:07 »
hi macca38 -> its nice to see those large dats getting actually used... i`ve never thought anyone would scan stuff with this, so i never created any nfo collections for them... i`ve always treated those large dats as a kind of extended PreDB with filename & crc information included... and since all my collection is packed up with 7zip for filedate preservation and to speed up the datfilemaking process, i`d have to unpack everything to create a nfo pack...

but if you could manage to do a fixdat of the nfo and sfv files you miss i can of course help out -> sorry for the inconvenience, i really should have thought about nfo packs earlier...

Offline Macca38

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013 - 08:48:43 »
Thanks mate....really appreciate It.

Yeah, thats how Im treating It, as a base to start. Ild like to get the agbx database converted to a dat, but this looks like its mostly there already...and fairly comprehensive.

Btw.......I chopped your datfile up a bit for convenience......I hope you dont mind..

Of course, these fixdats Include the archives also....but of course, I am only interested In the sfvs and nfos

Dunno how you get around that when rebuilding....may be a bit of a hassle actually, so I doubly appreciate the effort.

I still have about 200x DVDs to go through here, but not liking my chances on most, as back then, I didnt keep the archives....just the ISOs, as I knew no better.....DAMN!!

Cheers

FIXDAT DOWNLOAD......

« Last Edit: March 24, 2013 - 08:52:42 by Macca38 »

Offline volko

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013 - 10:47:47 »
Ild like to get the agbx database converted to a dat

all the predate datfiles are based on abgx and all the tools i`m using are primarily designed for the use with abgx... just have a look at the abgx text files: they are similar to the naming structure of the predate sets... except that " " on abgx text, is " - " on predate, because it is needed for further processing... everything not in abgx is then running through 6 different preDBs -> but abgx is always first!

the predate date structure in the beginning was similar with the one i`ve seen in datfiles from EvilEd and the latest psp dats from Tera_Cresta (Month-Day-Year) - but the abgx format (Year-Month-Day) worked better with the tools and since i`ve decided to do only 1 datfile per system and final result ends up in one folder, you`d end up with a big mess if month was on first position...

Btw.......I chopped your datfile up a bit for convenience......I hope you dont mind..

not at all.. i`ve originally started creating the predate dats as one dat per month - but depending on the system i`ve ended up with hundreds of dats and i`m realy, realy lazy, so i dropped that ;D

i`ve done some digging and found some old nfo backup i`ve done in 2011 before i`ve started to 7zip the sets - can`t tell if this is matching the dat 100% -> releases are sorted but not renamed to pre, but rebuilding from them should do it....

password: romshepherd.com

Offline Macca38

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013 - 11:49:52 »
Thanks....

That cleaned things up, a lot, and makes searching for missings a lot easier..

Cheers

Offline zxyo

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013 - 18:35:40 »
thanks for the fills :) i do not have enough time to look for more :( , i thought i would have more of the GBA but i seem to miss bucket loads of those !!

i have updated the fixes in case any more help can be put this way

i missed the nfo pack , so ill add em in  a mo and update fixes after - actually its just xbox which i havnt rebuilt yet due to space so fixes are as they stand , come on folks dig deep .... :)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2013 - 18:52:55 by zxyo »

Zandro

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013 - 21:16:54 »
Will do what I can with your GBA...

Offline zzzz

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2018 - 23:14:40 »
Yep... it's a zzzz bump.

Trying to find Predate for GP32. All I've been able to find is a torrent containing some guppy releases. Apart from that, I can't even find a release db with gp32.

Hoping someone has some, thanks in advance.

Offline bingobongo

• SCENE DATs
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018 - 12:17:23 »
zzzz, here some of your files.
will look today or tomorrow for the missing ones..
attached your NEW fix_dat.

AND can you please attach the whole dat, thx!

[fix_fix_GP32-PREDATE-20120715.dat expired]
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login -

Offline zzzz

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018 - 18:44:26 »
AND can you please attach the whole dat, thx!

Sure here you go!

Thanks bingobongo!
[GamePark - GP32.zip expired]