Author Topic: Help Me to PATCH!!!  (Read 4914 times)

Online Yori Yoshizuki

• There is always a ROM or ISO file out there to You
Help Me to PATCH!!!
« on: July 05, 2013 - 22:27:08 »

Subject is clean and simple.

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

There are too many files (old + old + old files).

Early I'd delete them all I was boring to store them.

Bye
Ps: Use always this main web address ([You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login)
     to get my dats, thank you

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
Re: Help Me to PATCH!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013 - 22:29:07 »
I have this in my sight. I plan to work on it eventually, but others are free to plow through too. Make it a collaboration. <link removed>
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014 - 11:22:22 by Zandro »

Offline bodkinz

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013 - 23:40:01 »
I wish i had the time.. got a load of patches myself that i never have time to sort out.. oh well... maybe i'll win the lottery and not have to work for a living...

Offline Cowering

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014 - 22:59:30 »
I don't know if I'm on the right topic, but hopefully you guys have figured out all those @25 codes in the SMW spreadsheet are replacements for things like (){}'~ chars.  I've fixed all I can in NonGoodSNES files, but you can fix em in others :)

Cow

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014 - 10:41:30 »
Hey Cowering.  Almost the right topic... you were thinking of [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login :)  Yes, I was aware of it.  Those perversions of HTML hex codes are wget's fault, and I was meaning to get around to flash fixing all of them... done. Some intended plusses and percents assuredly lost, but the initial filenames have been to serve only as references.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014 - 10:55:59 by Zandro »

Offline Cowering

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014 - 16:29:04 »
I've given up on SMW hacks for next GoodSNES. I'm going to ZZZ_UNK all I don't rename properly.  You can then make a .dat to rename the ZZZ to something more like you are doing in the .dat. Once the name gets close enough to an existing GoodSNES name, my detection scripts will get it the rest of the way and I can re-release a new version (with hopefully no nongoodsnes remaining)

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014 - 20:47:20 »
Frankly, I don't think the lesser descriptiveness of GoodNaming is appropriate for the sheer number of SMW hacks. The dat might as well stand on its own.  I've added a column, but believe it will be a nuisance to manage.