Author Topic: My Trurip fixes  (Read 2386 times)

Offline dirkpitt78

My Trurip fixes
« on: January 02, 2014 - 15:25:20 »
It seems I can't find them anywhere!
Can anybody please help me?
Tia

dirkpitt78

PS: Updated with fixes from new year's dats!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014 - 17:07:58 by dirkpitt78 »

Offline malaxian

Re: My Trurip fixes
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014 - 13:26:08 »
dirkpitt78

amstrad fixes here                           [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
philips fixes                                    [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
band busters SNK unlicensed             [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
last hope SNK 3.6Gb                        [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Treasure of carb SNK                       [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
last one                                        [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

this is all i had from you fixes but did not realize how much trurip stuff i had missing myself,

posted over on the pleasuredome forums today a complete trurip cue pack incase anybody needs them [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

also here if you dont have access [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
credit for ripper006 for posting them there,

malaxian

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014 - 00:04:09 by malaxian »

Offline dirkpitt78

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014 - 15:54:18 »
Wow! Thank you so much!
I have already downloaded the cue pack, it fixed a lot of sets, but your fix is great and truly appreciated!
Thank you man!
dirkpitt

natures4fun

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014 - 01:23:19 »
Hello gentlemen, I too am in search of fixes. Many for the updated .dat's since the torrents were posted on PD. Have a look and any help is welcomed by myself.

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Everyone should be missing these as they came out after the torrents did, anyways thanks for checking

Offline downx

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014 - 01:54:14 »
Hey,
anyone knows if the Sega - Chihiro / Lindbergh / RingWide and ZAPiT Games sets are online somewhere?

Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014 - 01:56:06 by downx »

Offline Profes

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014 - 17:05:41 »
ZAPiT - Game Wave Family Entertainment System is on PD. So if you have account there, you can download complete pack.   

Offline StanA4957ZED

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014 - 02:53:06 »
Is there anyway to put those TRURIP Fixes on the tracker that PD refuses due to the 10 year rule?