i was searching for ready-to-go solution for running 7-zipped PlayStation images (as they are presented in PD torrents) without need to manually unpack them, mount, run the emu, delete, etc.
so i decided to write simple script from the scratch to do this job for me.
how does it work:
1. you right-mouse-click on a desired PlayStation game (in 7z format) in Windows Explorer.
2. choose Send to menu.
3. choose ePSXe.cmd.
4. then script performs the following:
a. archive is automatically unpacked.
b. then it is loaded in ePSXe.
c. when you closed a game, the script will automatically delete temporary .cue and .bin files from your image folder.
how to set it up:
1. unpack ePSXe-7zip.zip.
2. open ePSXe.cmd in Notepad.
3. replace D:\emulation\ExtraStuff\7-Zip\7z.exe with 7-Zip location in your system.
4. replace D:\emulation\emulators\ePSXe\epsxe.exe with ePSXe location in your system.
5. save the file.
6. press Win+R and write %HOMEPATH%\SendTo, then press OK.
7. copy ePSXe.cmd to that folder.
8. you are done!!