Author Topic: Missing Trurip ROMs?  (Read 9535 times)

Offline Rastafa

Re: Missing Trurip ROMs?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014 - 21:22:17 »
I was wondering if any body can help me out by posting a attachement as the files are very small. I am missing 2 sub files and 6 txt.
NEC PC-FX

Can Can Bunny Extra DX (1996)(NEC Home Electronics)(JP).sub
Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! (1997)(NEC Home Electronics)(JP).sub

Philips CD-i & VCD

Cartoon Jukebox (Demonstration Disc) (Not For Resale) (1991)(Philips USA)(US) - [01!].txt
Dimo's Quest (810 0244) (1994)(Philips)(EU).txt
Pinball (Demonstration Disc) (Not For Resale) (1992)(Philips USA)(US).txt
Zelda - The Wand of Gamelon (Demonstration Disc) (Not For Resale) (1993)(Philips USA)(US).txt
Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia - CD-Interactive (Demonstration Disc) (Not For Resale) (1992)(Compton's New Media)(US).txt
Gardening by Choice - Flowers & Foliage (Demonstration Disc) (Not For Resale) (1992)(Philips USA)(US).txt

Any help is much appreciated.
The fixDats are attached below.

Offline malaxian

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014 - 23:27:33 »
Rastafa,

your fixes

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

malaxian

Offline Rastafa

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014 - 23:55:45 »
Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to help someone out.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014 - 23:57:46 by Rastafa »

Online D34con

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014 - 16:22:51 »
i dont know, some of my files gone broken. i scan through my sets, then i apologize to post my dats.
Maybe 7z 9.30 or cmp4.014

EDIT:
I dont know, but somethings went very wrong.
 almost any truRip ISO is destroyed now....
stopped scanning trurip isos now
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014 - 20:20:13 by D34con »
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Online D34con

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014 - 07:07:11 »
after i got through 50% of my decompressed trurip - files, i would like to ask for help. I can open a FTP-Account to someone who can help. I got someone who wants to help me out with this issue, but i got a bad conscience about it, because i see there's not a fingertip of a miss, it grows up to 100GB and more. So i decide to post only System by System, and no more until its done. So i can search by myself for the rest, it would only distort and confus the helping help about whats done, whats not.
I start with A, and would like to ask for some Atari Jaguar, Fixdats zip'ed and attached.
Million Thanks to helping hands!
Deacon
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Online D34con

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014 - 07:45:33 »
someone - anyone??

Offline malaxian

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014 - 09:15:08 »
D34con

your missing trurip [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

malaxian

Online D34con

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2014 - 15:32:30 »
thank you! I think "b" is provided from other side, so i must look at "c" for help...
its most cue or gdi files, but im scanning psone atm

Online D34con

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2014 - 17:43:30 »
i would like to ask for next missings, i know its much, since truRip is much in common. Thats the nature of ripping optical media, anyway, i like to ask for 4 missing sets of IT Eagle and IT PC.
its probably 500 MB 7ziped, so please can you help me!
I check now anything else to diminish my requests.

Konami System 573 - Games:
Session Power Up Kit for DrumMania 2nd Mix - Percussion Freaks 2nd Mix (Not For Sale) (2000)(Konami Digital Entertainment)(JP).ccd

is missing too, maybe anyone is here to help
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014 - 17:51:26 by D34con »

Online D34con

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2014 - 18:53:29 »
for the 573, i download 11,3 MB to get 748 bytes... efficiency?? if you dont have, please be so kind not to nagging...
You know, i share as much as i can. i do not ask for fullsets, i dont, and i will (probably) never. Follow my fixes in good/nonGood, and you'll see i am not hesitated to upload 2, 5, 10 or 20 GB if anyone is asking for it.
Due to limitation of 50GB for Mega, theres some border i cant pass...
so please, if you have a single file, two games, or everything i want, just upload it anywhere, to my ftp, or if you dont like, let it be...

Offline B2K24

• Mr. Big Knob
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2014 - 19:02:17 »
for the 573, i download 11,3 MB to get 748 bytes... efficiency?? if you dont have, please be so kind not to nagging...
You know, i share as much as i can. i do not ask for fullsets, i dont, and i will (probably) never. Follow my fixes in good/nonGood, and you'll see i am not hesitated to upload 2, 5, 10 or 20 GB if anyone is asking for it.
Due to limitation of 50GB for Mega, theres some border i cant pass...
so please, if you have a single file, two games, or everything i want, just upload it anywhere, to my ftp, or if you dont like, let it be...

So you don't care about uploading 20 GB but you're bitching over 11 MB?

I wouldn't be so ungrateful and insulting to someone that actually bothered and gave a crap to try and help you.

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Online D34con

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2014 - 19:25:58 »
its not the size, its the ratio of what you get and what paid for.
who should better know how long this machine should run now to get 1:1 ratio for 748 bytes. The MOST (i say "MOST") important thing HERE in  Germany  is: Power and Energy. Everything else i can give away for free, even 1,5 TB Upload in 3 days (which is possible to me), so i repeat: "everything else is free", but Energy and Power will DEFINATLY break your neck. You cant drive to a gasstation and fill up, you cant let the lightbulb glow all day. This is unbelievable expensive, like irish tobacco.

So If you are very neat to tell me why i should run a torrent for 4 weeks for 748 bytes, every hour cost about 0,70 dollars... why should i, how CAN i ??
For comparision: One Free Internetmonth (free for whatever you do) is as much expensive as 20 hours of a 60 watts lightbulb. ask me??

Offline pastrelli

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2014 - 19:29:16 »
You didn't even notice that
"Session Power Up Kit for DrumMania 2nd Mix - Percussion Freaks 2nd Mix (Not For Sale) (2000)(Konami Digital Entertainment)(JP).ccd"
was attached to my post!

Online D34con

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2014 - 19:33:38 »
sorry, i saw three links, i feel very sorry and i apologise strongly.
i hope you will forgive me, my head spins round these days, so sometimes i oversee something important.
@B2K24
i hope you are not p***ed now, i do not meant to offend anyone.
But let me be free to answer in my way, as "macca" said, sometimes im a old grumpy man. I am what i am.

Offline wndrswan

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014 - 20:22:23 »
Hoping someone can help me with 3 rom files for PC-Engine CD

Thanks !