Author Topic: FOR SALE - Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card  (Read 4915 times)

Offline niallquinn

• FTM.
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card.

Can't get it to work, so listed as faulty.

Fans spin up, green light on it's board comes on, but can't get any outputs from dvi or hdmi.

If anybody fancies a punt and think they can fix it, please feel free to have a bid.  STill boxed, with instructions etc.

Oh, and 10% of sell price, will go into the RS donations pot.

NQ.

A rom is for life, not just for Christmas.

Offline Dullaron

This is better than on what I have. Mine is ASUS Geforce GTX560 Ti DirectCU II 1GB Memories. I wouldn't mind bid on it if I had money on PayPal. :/

There might be something short out on the one that you have. Have you ever thought about seeing the people who made it will fix it for low price? Might be the connector shorted or something.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014 - 22:52:23 by Dullaron »

Offline Macca38

I dont bother repairing them.....most Is surface mount and quite hard to deal with...tiny components..

I return them......or trash them

The one In my Mame Cab has just failed, for no reason.

Btw......just because they tell you they only have a 12 month warranty, Is not quite true...

Most, actually have a 2 year Manufacturers warranty, so If Its under 2 years old, and you contact the manufacturer direct, and have a whinge, about their crap products, you may be able to get a replacement..

I have actually done this successfully, on a couple of occasions...

Cheers
Limit politicians to two terms. One in office and one in jail.
My Current STATS: COMING AGAIN SOON!!

Offline B2K24

• Mr. Big Knob
That's the exact same video card I have. The Dual fans are really quiet and the card is very easy to remove and keep clean.
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login