Author Topic: PS3 redump matches (CLOUD Effort)  (Read 20401 times)

Offline Nukhem

Re: PS3 redump matches (CLOUD Effort)
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016 - 13:29:10 »
Thanks, i got it working now. I was doing the doublepatching step before the encrypting. That's why it wasn't working.

Offline antimatter

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016 - 13:35:54 »
After googling A LOT, info I got is that ISOTools makes a 3K3Y iso that have D1, D2, PIC inside iso. D1, D2, PIC is info that PS3 creates when playing real retail game on real console(interaction). A redump iso is an encrypted iso with no D1, D2, PIC in iso. 3K3Y iso has D1, D2, PIC inside so it can emulate a real iso on a PS3. If you want to match redump, the D1, D2, PIC needs to be removed with the PPF patch. Also encrypted AND decrypted iso's created by ISOTools (In Options), use whatever works for you because so many ways to screw up or get lost. It's just trial & error.

Have Fun!

Offline Nukhem

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016 - 15:13:21 »
It's working better then i thought, 90% of my scene jb games are able to be converted to redump format this way.

Offline osupka

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016 - 01:17:25 »
Here is the PS3Dec-r5 tool for encrypting/decrypting isos. It works 10 times faster than the ISOTools. It can accept the key in the command line, or use the 3k3y header in the ISO.

To match redump you can clear the 3k3y header manually. It is located at 0xF70 - 0xFD0

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016 - 09:54:10 by osupka »

Offline Usernamed

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2018 - 02:14:04 »
What about an alternate method for those like myself with encrypted dumped ISO's from [multiMAN] through [Direct Disc Access] in the [XMMB Settings] column? I have a few dumped ISO's and this is what happens when I try to verify them with their IRD/or the online ones matching mine, and to encrypt or decrypt them;

<Tools used>
1 [PS3 ISO Rebuilder]: It causes errors/or the application to crash. However, when it does happen to verify them, all files appear yellow.
2 [IsoTools]: Invalid file type and the ISO can't be verified when using the [Tools > ISO > Verify ISO] option. Mounting the dumped ISO with [DAEMONTools] to a drive and using [IsoTools > Tools > JB Rip] option, I get invalid hash of file report.
3 [PS3CHK]: See below.

Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.
<Questions>
1) These dumped ISO's also aren't playable unless decrypted, correct? If so, how do I decrypt them to make them playable, but also keep the original dump ISO untouched and match redump?
2) How do I use the PS3Dec-r5 tool? Can't get it to work/find it confusing.
3) How exactly you clear the [3K3Y] header manually?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018 - 02:17:54 by Usernamed »

Offline Usernamed

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2018 - 06:39:34 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
It's working better then i thought, 90% of my scene jb games are able to be converted to redump format this way.

Are they playable after converted to redump format?

Offline smf

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2018 - 09:44:01 »

There is a ps3netsrv build which will decrypt redump ISO's at run time, I use that build but haven't tried encrypting yet. I haven't heard that you can use encrypted ISO on internal HD or USB HD.

Offline Usernamed

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2018 - 23:52:30 »

There is a ps3netsrv build which will decrypt redump ISO's at run time, I use that build but haven't tried encrypting yet. I haven't heard that you can use encrypted ISO on internal HD or USB HD.

I've been trying to find a way how to get it to play the encrypted ISO. Of all the many times that I've tried, using either PS3Dec, IsoTools and/or PS3 ISO Rebuilder - decrypting/rebuilding/encrypting, of the 7 ISO's (all from the same game) transferred to the Internal HDD, only 1 ISO worked while mounted with/using Irisman or Managunz, mounted or redirected to app_home/ps3_game. For whatever unknown reasons (to me), when mounted with multiMAN - it didn't work and would show some 80010017 error message or either a different error saying something about the game disc being dirty. This ISO when checked with PS3 ISO Rebuilder showed all files valid/green except for the EBOOT.BIN when using IRD's from jonnysp site. However, when using the IRD I created with Redump2IRD, it showed everything green. Later encrypted, matched redump ISO, and every file when checked with IRD yellow. This one I'm trying to figure out how exactly I did it, with what program I decrypted/encrypted, because sometimes I would mount the encrypted or decrypted ISO to a drive then validate and use either ISO Crypto or Create ISO feature from IsoTools.

Now about the ps3netsrv, do you replace the ps3netsrv.exe from aldostools with the one from nvrbst's ps3netsrv.exe? I'm surprised the backup managers don't do this yet, like decrypting or validating the ISO with the dkey to let you play.

Offline smf

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2018 - 08:23:34 »
Now about the ps3netsrv, do you replace the ps3netsrv.exe from aldostools with the one from nvrbst's ps3netsrv.exe? I'm surprised the backup managers don't do this yet, like decrypting or validating the ISO with the dkey to let you play.

AFAICT you replace the ps3netsrv and put the keys in the right place, I replaced the exe but didn't get round to encrypting them yet.

I think you might need a modified cobra to make it work from internal/usb or without the special ps3netsrv. There isn't much going on with ps3 scene and encrypted iso are a little bit niche. Although I would love to see it happen.

Offline Usernamed

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2018 - 07:14:56 »

AFAICT you replace the ps3netsrv and put the keys in the right place, I replaced the exe but didn't get round to encrypting them yet.

I think you might need a modified cobra to make it work from internal/usb or without the special ps3netsrv. There isn't much going on with ps3 scene and encrypted iso are a little bit niche. Although I would love to see it happen.

Thank you! I got them to work. Replaced ps3netsrv and the keys (saved as .dkey) in the /redkey/ folder.

Offline RodrigoMD

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2018 - 02:52:34 »
Hello everyone.

I still do not understand how I can decrypt a PS3 ISO in Redump format without using an IRD file.

How do I use the KEY or DKEY files to decrypt the ISOs to play in the RPCS3 emulator?

Thank you.

Offline antimatter

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2018 - 06:07:45 »
Hello everyone.

I still do not understand how I can decrypt a PS3 ISO in Redump format without using an IRD file.

How do I use the KEY or DKEY files to decrypt the ISOs to play in the RPCS3 emulator?

Thank you.

You can use PS3Dec-r5 from [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
with
Kludge's Drag n Drop PS3 ISO decoder bat from [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

You need to have PS3Dec.exe, vcomp100.dll, Drag n Drop PS3 ISO decoder.bat with the encrypted PS3 iso & 32 byte key for that specific game & the iso & key need to named the same. Key's can be downloaded from here [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

USE Sony - PlayStation 3 - Disc Keys TXT but you need to edit its length from 34 bytes to 32 bytes with a hex editor by deleting the 0D 0A at the end, then change the extension from dkey to key.

With all that in the same folder, you just Drag n Drop the PS3 iso onto the 'Drag n Drop PS3 ISO decoder.bat'.

Offline RodrigoMD

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2018 - 19:02:01 »
Thank you.

How do I use PS3Dec to encrypt? There is a post that says it is 10x faster than ISOTools.

Offline antimatter

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2018 - 19:28:36 »
Thank you.

How do I use PS3Dec to encrypt? There is a post that says it is 10x faster than ISOTools.

Make an encoder bat from 'Drag n Drop PS3 ISO decoder.bat'  :)

Right click > edit
Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.

Offline RodrigoMD

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2018 - 19:56:12 »
First I create the ISO file with the ISOTools using the IRD. After I do not need to use the ISO Crypto, I use directly the BAT file with the script?

So I use the patch do Kludge to turn the ISO into Redump format.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018 - 19:58:15 by RodrigoMD »