Author Topic: PS3 redump matches (CLOUD Effort)  (Read 21058 times)

Offline chiliman

Re: PS3 redump matches (CLOUD Effort)
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2018 - 01:00:22 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
First I create the ISO file with the ISOTools using the IRD. After I do not need to use the ISO Crypto, I use directly the BAT file with the script?

So I use the patch do Kludge to turn the ISO into Redump format.

ISOTools has options to create an encrypted or a decrypted iso. If your setting is to create an encrypted iso, only thing to do to get a redump match (if it's in redump's dat) is to patch out the meta data. You use ppf-o-matic3 with PPF.PPF patch Twice. 1st with unchecked "Apply Undo-Patch-Data" then 2nd time with it checked. Why twice, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It works though.

Offline RodrigoMD

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2018 - 02:23:31 »
To use the undo option I have to apply the patch twice?

I use a BAT file provided by Kludge to apply the patch.

Offline chiliman

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2018 - 03:04:17 »
ISOTools creates an encrypted or decrypted iso (your choice in settings). The created iso has extra data called meta data added (the D1 (Disc key), D2 (Drive key) and PIC (authorization info)) that's used for emulation on some real PS3s.

To use the undo option I have to apply the patch twice?

Use the PPF.PPF twice? Yes, to remove ALL the meta data so iso is clean so it matches redump.

I use a BAT file provided by Kludge to apply the patch.

The BAT files are to encrypt or decrypt iso's & the key file is the password. Example is you have a redump verified iso you want to play it in rpcs3. rpcs3 only plays decrypted files, so you need to decrypt the iso, then extract into a folder to play.

Meta data & encrypting/decrypting are 2 different things.

Offline kagang

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2018 - 06:56:18 »
does anyone have 3k3y tool patcher?

tnx in advance...

Offline kagang

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2018 - 07:22:31 »
guys ive downloaded a ps3 games but they are already extracted. do they still work to match ps3 to redump?

tnx in advance...

Offline chiliman

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2018 - 23:06:47 »
guys ive downloaded a ps3 games but they are already extracted. do they still work to match ps3 to redump?

tnx in advance...

uhhmm yes. This thread is about converting scene (extracted) to PS3 redump.

Offline RodrigoMD

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2018 - 00:31:46 »
Now the biggest problem: there are games I do not find the IRDs anywhere.

Example:

BLUS31440 = Battlefield Hardline
BLUS30064 = DiRT
BLUS31586 = Tales from the Borderlands
BLUS30424 = IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds Of Prey
BLUS30400 = Just Cause 2
BLUS30261 = The Godfather II
BLUS31584 = GTA San Andreas
BLUS31593 = FIFA 17
BLUS31598 = Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
BLUS30316 = Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising
BLUS30704 = Operation Flashpoint Red River

Offline kagang

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2018 - 02:47:43 »
@antimatter

is there any chance to convert ps3 extracted folder to redump?

bro can you share me the 3k3y iso patcher.

tnx in advance...

Offline chiliman

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2018 - 03:25:38 »
ISOTools

Offline kagang

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2018 - 03:48:10 »
@antimatter

Thanks for the tool. Ive downloaded "Bleach - Soul Resurreccion (USA)" that extracted already. I use your isotool that you given to me and load the IRD of the game. And the result the size of game are match to redump database but the CRC is not match. Do i miss something? or there is another tool to match CRC of the game?

tnx in advance...

Offline chiliman

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2018 - 04:10:35 »
@kagang

please reread [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login  &  [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

ISOTools creates an iso with meta data inserted into the iso plus either encrypted or decrypted iso (set in settings). Redump iso's are encrypted with no meta data and there is no tool that creates a redump iso from scene in 1 step.

What you need to do:
1) Delete meta data from iso.
2) If ISOTools is set to create encrypted iso, all done. If set to decrypted iso, you need to encrypt the iso (or change settings in ISOTools to ecrypt and redo)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018 - 04:22:35 by antimatter »

Offline kagang

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2018 - 04:47:30 »
@antimatter

Do you a pic tutorial on how to do it. Actually i do this and follow all the instruction 5 times. But the result are still the same. The game size match but CRC don't match.
Can you help me with this. I'm dying with the result still don't match...

Tnx in advance...

Offline RodrigoMD

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2018 - 05:19:52 »
@kagang

To convert scene releases to Redump format:

You will need three programs: ISOTools, PS3-ISO-Rebuilder, and the patch to delete the metadata.

1) When you unzip the game files, you will find the "folders PS3_GAME and PS3_UPDATE + the file PS3_DISC.SFB";
2) Open the program "PS3-ISO-Rebuilder" and go to Open -> JB Folder, choose the folder containing the two folders and the file mentioned above;
3) After the checking files is finished, go to Open -> IRD, choose the IRD file corresponding to the game (same BLUS/BLES code ... version ...);
4) After the checking IRD file, the program will compare if your files are identical to reported in the IRD (same HASH);
5) If all the files appear green (zero missing), your files are in agreement with IRD and ISO can be created. If any file appears yellow (invalid) or red (missing) you need to find this file on the internet (with the same HASH MD5 that appears in the IRD file, the HASH will appear in the list);
6) If everything is green, you will use the program "ISOTools";
7) Open it and click "Create ISO". He will ask you where the game files are, point to the folder that contains the folders and file mentioned in item 1;
8) Now it will ask you where you want to save the ISO file and the name. It's up to you.
9) Now it will ask you for the IRD file, you will choose the IRD file already used in the program "PS3-ISO-Rebuilder";
10) Wait for the program to finish creating the ISO file. It will be decrypted with dec.iso extension;
11) Still in ISOTools, you will choose "ISO Crypto" and select the "dec.iso" file created. Wait for the program to finish and you will have an encrypted ISO file. Still does not match with Redump;
12) Now just apply the PATCH to remove the metadata, drag and drop the ISO file into the BAT file. Ready. You now have an ISO in Redump format, encrypted and without metadata.

The most difficult is to find the IRD files of some games. Use the site [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

That's how I do. Sorry for my bad english.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018 - 05:29:46 by RodrigoMD »

Offline kagang

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2018 - 06:39:15 »
@RodrigoMD

A very thankful bro. At last it match. instead of draging to "Drag n Drop PS3 ISO decoder" still don't match to CRC. My solution after "ISO CRYPTO" to convert them back .iso I use "ppf-o-matic3" and it match the CRC to redump database..

By the way where can i download the ps3 scene torrent?
A lot of my download ps3 the "PS3_UPDATE" folder always empty.
Do you have any idea where I can download some of missing "PS3_UPDATE" of games.

tnx in advance... ;D

Offline RodrigoMD

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2018 - 17:26:35 »
A very thankful bro. At last it match. instead of draging to "Drag n Drop PS3 ISO decoder" still don't match to CRC. My solution after "ISO CRYPTO" to convert them back .iso I use "ppf-o-matic3" and it match the CRC to redump database..

You will not use the "Drag n Drop PS3 ISO decoder" to create an ISO in Redump format, you need an ENcoder which is the "ISO Crypto". Then just apply the patch to remove the metadata.

Download the attachment that has all the programs you need.

By the way where can i download the ps3 scene torrent?

Torrent is difficult.

Go to "[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login" and search for the release name of the game.

Then go to the site "[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login" and download by the turbobit, using the jdownloader. That's what I do, one by one.

A lot of my download ps3 the "PS3_UPDATE" folder always empty.
Do you have any idea where I can download some of missing "PS3_UPDATE" of games.

On the issue of "PS3_UPDATE", search for the MD5 on Google.