Author Topic: Nintendo - Nintendo DS (Download Play) (BETA)  (Read 9006 times)

Offline Kostas Gangstar

Re: Nintendo - Nintendo DS (Download Play) (BETA)
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2017 - 03:24:51 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
I miss

<description>Touhoku Daigaku Mirai Kagaku Gijutsu Kyoudou Kenkyuu Center - Kawashima Ryuuta Kyouju Kanshuu - Nou o Kitaeru Otona no DS Training (Japan) (Multiboot Demo) (DS Download Station)</description>
      <rom name="Touhoku Daigaku Mirai Kagaku Gijutsu Kyoudou Kenkyuu Center - Kawashima Ryuuta Kyouju Kanshuu - Nou o Kitaeru Otona no DS Training (Japan) (Multiboot Demo) (DS Download Station).nds" size="1436872" crc="f7037030" md5="12ddbde47165cd693dfe465681071466" sha1="5a87ed5abc738960019a5acb8187296fe94f566d"/>

TIA

Hi if you still need it:

Better put this in a path with short name or you will have problems with the limit of long names on windows
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017 - 02:17:42 by Kostas Gangstar »
Waiting for the 1 nds, 3 sinclair and tons of amiga no-intro mia roms to be released...
sps software pls release the amigas to the public :8

Also waiting for a pokewalker and pocket pikachu 1 and 2 emulators xD

Zippyshare limit got increased to 500mb its a good place to upload your files guys

Offline DeriLoko3

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2017 - 05:13:28 »
Hello. I need a program to scan to see, if there are any missing DS Download Play ROMs.

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2017 - 05:46:58 »
Main choices are [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login (offline temporarily?), and [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline DeriLoko3

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2017 - 08:17:45 »
Main choices are [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login (offline temporarily?), and [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
I do not want to delete those roms. I should be careful with them.

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2017 - 09:00:58 »
Make a backup copy and practice on it.

Offline D34con

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2017 - 09:08:03 »
in my opinion, there are two switches which can causes lost.
rebuilder --> remove matched sourcefiles
and
scanner --> "fix" - checkboxes on the right. If "fix" is checked, files will be fixed, means, they can be removed if not usable...
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline DeriLoko3

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2017 - 20:46:26 »
Okay. I used CLRMAMEPro to scan for missing ROMs, and all I see are a lot of ROMs that I missed. There are some of the ROMs that I do not want and some of the ROMs that I do want.

All I want are the regional clones of the ROMs that I have.

For example, I have Super Mario 64 (USA) for Nintendo 64, and I want a program that can scan a ROM path to see if I missed some of the regional clones, which could be Super Mario 64 (Europe) and Super Mario 64 (Japan). I should not forget to mention the revision ROMs.

Offline marbleroll

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2017 - 04:03:52 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login < what's the password for this? :o it is what i was looking for i think but no password...

Offline D34con

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2017 - 04:07:35 »
from where did you get this?
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline marbleroll

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2017 - 04:09:26 »
The second page of this thread lol i figured out the password was romshepherd

Offline D34con

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2017 - 04:12:24 »
see? open your eyes will prevent strange questions.
welcome here.

Offline marbleroll

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2017 - 04:26:17 »
The Japan Game Seminar 2010 aren't multiboot like the 2009 ones.. is there any known download of those? They are bigger than the multiboot 2009 Nintendo Channel roms.. which i assume means that they aren't the download play version maybe?