Author Topic: Complete redump dat  (Read 84186 times)

Offline Kludge

Re: Complete redump dat
« Reply #315 on: September 13, 2017 - 20:15:38 »
@nukhem: keys need to be exactly 32 bytes at a guess, for some stupid reason they are downloaded as 34 bytes; This is because there is a character return (or enter key) added on the end, Its been mentioned before, but iRobot hasn't done anything about it!

Make sure the .dkey is 32 bytes exactly, and no charater return/enter, and it should work fine :)

BIG NOTE:   THIS PACK HAS KNOWN ISSUES (I FOUND THEM!!! RELAYED ISSUE TO ELIUMNICK!!!)
PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD, SOME OF THE DATS ARE OUTDATED WHEN THERE ARE NEWER DATS, PS3 IS AN EXAMPLE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW DATPack for everyone
Info:
        Nintendo - GameCube files with no DEC hashes : 4
        Nintendo - Wii files with no DEC hashes : 98
        Nintendo - Wii U files with no WUX hashes : 59

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Credits as always to Eliumnick.
Any bugs etc, please report here =]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017 - 21:19:30 by Kludge »

Offline Nukhem

« Reply #316 on: September 13, 2017 - 23:08:54 »
Excellent Kludge. It's working now in command line :)

Offline kagang

« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2017 - 05:58:09 »
anyone have update dats guys?

Offline alienovic

« Reply #318 on: September 24, 2017 - 18:33:31 »
Hello. I have a problem with the MD5 Hash of Xenoblade Chronicles (Europe) wii. On the site of GameTDB they wrote this number as correct e3d05cdbfdf0df2be0e5566fbbf11d62 but when I downloaded th new file dat of Kludge (dated August 28, 2017) there is another value 7a8ab73269be9a81a8fac07d2e9c5edb.  What is the right value? Thank You

Offline azov

« Reply #319 on: September 30, 2017 - 04:25:40 »
Was able to get an updated redump dat pack from a friend. It only includes all official redump dats, cues, sbi's, and disk keys. Does not include any custom dats because I don't know where they come from. Pack was pulled at 2017-09-30 03AM GMT

Offline Kludge

« Reply #320 on: October 12, 2017 - 21:37:23 »
Sorry for the delays, there are major updates on the redump site that are making the existing scripter not work properly.
Here is a "best effort" pull from yesterday, Eli is awaiting the new changes from iRobot (redump site main man), once those changes are done, Eli will get the new redumper sorted out, and i'll post a full pack :)

Here's some debug info for you, to show what is missing/wrong

Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.Notes: As far as I can remember, Paccy maintains those 3 sets by himself, he has to try keep up with the latest DATs from redump, and then decode/pack them, and then RE-DAT those ones.

Offline RodrigoMD

« Reply #321 on: October 16, 2017 - 21:51:30 »
Was able to get an updated redump dat pack from a friend. It only includes all official redump dats, cues, sbi's, and disk keys. Does not include any custom dats because I don't know where they come from. Pack was pulled at 2017-09-30 03AM GMT

The Redump provides the IRDs of the PS3 games?

I ask because this package has the dkeys.

Offline Kludge

« Reply #322 on: October 17, 2017 - 13:19:50 »
IRDs are in no way related to redump, never have been nor will be, it was just a sub-project of mine which is still unfinished.
You have the latest pack, I haven't added any, nor processed any since then  8)