Author Topic: 3DS Scene Request  (Read 75725 times)

Offline rocketblast

Re: 3DS Scene Request
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2018 - 01:20:55 »
Anyone have: kirby_battle_royale_usa_3ds-suxxors ? I can't find this one anywhere.  Thanks!
-Xbox360 Scene Connoisseur-
-Extreme TX SX Pro User and Reviewer-

Offline ToeKnee

« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2018 - 17:45:25 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Anyone have: kirby_battle_royale_usa_3ds-suxxors ? I can't find this one anywhere.  Thanks!

Seriously? You made up a scene release name? ::) It wasn't dumped yet so that why you can't find it anywhere :P

Offline desperado836

« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2018 - 18:34:22 »
must be jonseing for that rom

Offline rocketblast

« Reply #258 on: February 17, 2018 - 23:41:06 »
:D  Yeah I would like to find it.  Why do they pre without releasing it? lol  seems kinda idk..I won't say :)  But if I see it in stores, I'll grab it and share it with everyone somehow. :D  Did I really make up the release name?  What did I do forget caps on some words or something? *scratches head*  I might have manually typed that out but I forgot really.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018 - 23:42:42 by rocketblast »

Offline ToeKnee

« Reply #259 on: February 18, 2018 - 13:41:55 »
:D  Yeah I would like to find it.  Why do they pre without releasing it? lol  seems kinda idk..I won't say :)  But if I see it in stores, I'll grab it and share it with everyone somehow. :D  Did I really make up the release name?  What did I do forget caps on some words or something? *scratches head*  I might have manually typed that out but I forgot really.

It never pre'd so yes the release name is fake. Many times with new games (look at Nintendo Switch) they pre but are not easy to find immediately so we wait but it eventually shows up. In this case there is no such name and it isn't real. The game is popular so I'm sure someone in the scene may eventually release it but we're not the scene so it's not up to us ;)

Offline wurstpeter

« Reply #260 on: February 18, 2018 - 16:52:14 »

It never pre'd so yes the release name is fake. Many times with new games (look at Nintendo Switch) they pre but are not easy to find immediately so we wait but it eventually shows up. In this case there is no such name and it isn't real. The game is popular so I'm sure someone in the scene may eventually release it but we're not the scene so it's not up to us ;)

Kirby_Battle_Royale_USA_3DS-SUXXORS - 252M 14F
It's not fake but didn't spread that well...
Passwd = romshepherd

Offline ToeKnee

« Reply #261 on: February 18, 2018 - 17:40:46 »

Kirby_Battle_Royale_USA_3DS-SUXXORS - 252M 14F
It's not fake but didn't spread that well...

OK I stand corrected then, but why did I never see this anywhere, not even in a pre channel? 1st time this happens to me ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018 - 17:44:55 by ToeKnee »

Offline rocketblast

« Reply #262 on: February 18, 2018 - 20:28:16 »
lol ok wouldn't be surprised to see if the scene doesn't want anyone to have it so it won't spread at all.  I've seen them do that before.  Back in GBA days they even used to password files so only scene members could get the games but people like thug4l1f3 were close to the scene and tricked them out of the passwords so their effort was very futile hehe

Offline ToeKnee

« Reply #263 on: February 20, 2018 - 19:25:16 »
lol ok wouldn't be surprised to see if the scene doesn't want anyone to have it so it won't spread at all.  I've seen them do that before.  Back in GBA days they even used to password files so only scene members could get the games but people like thug4l1f3 were close to the scene and tricked them out of the passwords so their effort was very futile hehe

Well now you (and others) will be happy because someone found it and I'm passing it along here :D

Kirby_Battle_Royale_USA_3DS-SUXXORS

Offline rocketblast

« Reply #264 on: February 22, 2018 - 01:13:29 »

Well now you (and others) will be happy because someone found it and I'm passing it along here :D

Kirby_Battle_Royale_USA_3DS-SUXXORS

Hey man thanks, a heartfelt appreciation for this toward you.

Offline SubZero-21

« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2018 - 11:33:22 »
Can anyone help with my Scene 3DS 2017 fixdat please

I think some of the .jpg's are MIA, not sure if they all are though

Offline SubZero-21

« Reply #266 on: March 04, 2018 - 16:49:50 »
I'm missing one  release from my 2014 set

Could someone share this release pls, all the links are dead or fake that I found online

Fast.and.Furious.Showdown.USA.3DS-BigBlueBox

Offline ToeKnee

« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2018 - 00:17:37 »

Could someone share this release pls, all the links are dead or fake that I found online

Here you go SubZero-21 :)

Offline SubZero-21

« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2018 - 20:59:08 »

Here you go SubZero-21 :)

Thank you  ToeKnee

Offline therocker12

« Reply #269 on: March 20, 2018 - 13:30:48 »
anyone able to help me out with a few files. these are the only ones that i cant find anywhere. fixdat included!

thanks in advance!