Author Topic: Nintendo Wii DLC  (Read 45812 times)

Offline Blank

Re: Nintendo Wii DLC
« Reply #255 on: May 13, 2018 - 01:45:35 »
oops
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018 - 01:47:30 by Blank »

Offline Hiccup

« Reply #256 on: May 13, 2018 - 12:08:20 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Thought they are already added by now, I don't collect Wii dlc and the news section in datomatic ain't showing any updates on the Wii dlc...
Maybe the datter is working on the dat privately and adding them slowly, it was a lot of roms after all.
Kurems is indeed still working on it privately.

edit: okay, from the post below it seems that Zetsubou/Kurems are *having it worked* on privately :P
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018 - 14:28:10 by Hiccup »

Offline Zetsubou

• VG Preservationist
« Reply #257 on: May 13, 2018 - 13:46:36 »
Neither Kurems or me are working on the project anymore at the moment.
Everything is in the hands of someone else and will be disclosed when it's ready.

No need to be afraid by the lack of public news, progress is being done behind closed doors.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018 - 13:52:42 by Zetsubou »

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #258 on: May 27, 2018 - 14:08:58 »
Hi guys,
I am looking for a few No-Intro Wii DLC Wiiware Roms to complete my DLC collection:

2 Fast 4 Gnomz (Europe)
Newton vs. the Horde (Europe)
Vampire Crystals (Europe)
Sorcery Blade (Japan)

Can anybody help, please.

can you share your collection please for the new collectors ?

Sorry DAMNER, I overlooked your post. I don't have a complete DLC collection. With completing my collection I mean only the games I am interested in. All DLC ROMs in my collection are from s4nQy29A: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Also "Newton vs. the Horde (Europe)", "Vampire Crystals (Europe)" and "Sorcery Blade (Japan)" are already in his set, I overlooked it.

Offline takeaway4roms

« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2018 - 05:35:51 »
I wonder whatever happened to this task.

Did all games got saved?

Offline FriendlySeaRobber

« Reply #260 on: June 10, 2018 - 17:11:42 »
I wonder whatever happened to this task.

Did all games got saved?

No need to be afraid by the lack of public news, progress is being done behind closed doors.

Seems you'll just to wait a little longer. :)
As far as I know some games could not be dumped or where not available for purchase anymore. Let's hope they all show up eventually. They have to be somewhere on someone's Wii.

I hope there will be a complete downloading available at some time.

Offline butfluffy

« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2018 - 22:34:02 »
just wondering if nightsky wiiware version ever got dumped?
 it is still listed on nintendo's uk site [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login and i'm pretty sure it can be purchased from the uk wii store.

Offline Larsenv

• Larsenv
« Reply #262 on: July 07, 2018 - 01:06:02 »
Good news. A few weeks ago, someone gave us every key for each of the titles we were missing. No idea how they got them, but it's pretty awesome. They are the same person who later gave Hiccup the missing DSi keys.

This means that all those Korean Virtual Console games that we couldn't get are now preserved. Unfortunately, the Korean version of Yoshi's Cookie couldn't be preserved because the contents were removed from NUS due to the licensing issue. (Just like how the DSi version of Cave Story released in Japan was removed.)

We might have a problem with the Dragon Quest X DLC that was missing and I'll see if we can get those properly.

Also, we are working on getting these made as scene releases that will be released soon (after a long delay)

it is still listed on nintendo's uk site [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login and i'm pretty sure it can be purchased from the uk wii store.

Late response, but apparently that game was released on the 3DS instead and the WiiWare version was cancelled.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018 - 01:10:31 by Larsenv »
Discord: Larsenv#2020

Offline butfluffy

« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2018 - 00:18:32 »

Late response, but apparently that game was released on the 3DS instead and the WiiWare version was cancelled.
[/quote]

yeah it's a strange one. i got the game for 3ds and it's a fun game.
 shame the game was never released for wiiware. it''s odd though that nintendo left it listed on their website. the nintendo page even has a release date for the wiiware version 22/7/2011. i don't know why they left a cancelled game listed on the website. i guess it's just an oversight and they did not get around to removing it after the cancellation.
 i remember waiting a long time for super meat boy wiiware version and that also got cancelled. the devs said that in the end the wiiware limit was too small for the game to fit. maybe nightsky had the same problem.

Offline butfluffy

« Reply #264 on: July 13, 2018 - 20:11:53 »
has anyone installed Reel Fishing - Ocean Challenge (USA) (DLC) (WiiWare) without problems?
 all other dlc i have tried so far installs and works like a charm but when i try to install this i get 1020 error.

edit - nevermind guys. i fakesigned it with wwpacker and now the dlc is installing and working.
 it's been a while since i had to fakesign any wads and i forgot all about it.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018 - 21:16:51 by butfluffy »