Author Topic: Commodore Amiga - Lots of stuff  (Read 8332 times)

Offline C0llector

Commodore Amiga - Lots of stuff
« on: March 23, 2015 - 23:50:14 »
Just to gauge interest for now, If any of you don't know me please check out my original buy/sell post for a bit of background. I've managed to not sell anything since back in 2013 when zyso took a big bite from my collection, but am now looking to finance another holiday for my mother and me, along with a couple of hard drives (Hopefully).

This time I'm looking at sacrificing my Amiga Collection, It's not going to be dirt cheap as I would like to sell it all as a single lot and the buyer would have to be willing to collect (you would probably need a large estate car or small van) I'm in the north east of derbyshire for those that are interested. Most of the stuff is currently packed away in boxes (11 large boxes) plus a few other bits and pieces. Here's a few of the items included in this lot.

Commodore Amiga 1000 (with Mouse - Keyboard - Sidecar Ram Expansion)
Commodore Amiga 2000
Commodore Amiga A1200
Commodore Amiga A1200
Commodore Amiga A4000-030
Commodore Amiga A4000-060 (Full 3rd Party Tower Case with Scsi)
Paravision SX1 Expansion For Amiga CD32 Rev 2.0
Commodore Amiga CD32
Commodore CDTV External Floppy Drive Model 1411
Commodore CDTV Remote Controller
Commodore CDTV Transmitter
Commodore CDTV
Cumana 3.5 Inch External Drive
Graffiti Videocard - Graphics Adaptor
GVP A2000 HC+8 Series II Rev I (6 Meg Ram Fitted)
MIDI 2 Interface For Amiga
Perfect Sound (Stereo Digitizer)
ProMIDI Interface
Squirrel SCSI Interface
Vidi Amiga - Video Frame Grabber (PAL 320 x 256)
Commodore 1083S Monitor
Blizzard 1230-IV Turbo Board (50mhz 68030) (fitted to one of the A1200)

+ Loads of books and software

If you are serious/prepared to collect then please message me and I'll sort out a more complete list of the contents of the boxes.

I'll allow a couple of weeks from now for people to get in contact, that should give everyone that's interested a chance to visit the forums.

As I did in the previous sale I once again would contribute 10% of the final sale value to TC for the upkeep of this forum + beer money of course.

Regards
C0llector
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015 - 18:16:30 by C0llector »

Offline Kludge

Re: Commodore Amiga - Lots of stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015 - 21:20:32 »
That is a beautiful chunk of Amiga history! - I hope someone in the UK is interested enough! :O :D

Offline amiga1200

• banned
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015 - 01:43:39 »
the a1200 accelerator boards got me, but out of my league. :( (even the towers)
1, not seeing any ballpark figures.
2, couldn't take all that inventory if i had the space for it. let alone be able to afford it.
3, being CBM, it'll co$t so unbelievable, no point in teasing/TORTURING myself.
and here's some perspective on costs:
a few years ago, scored a LTD-EDIT dreamcast (black base, translucent blue top housing) for less than 150gbp with it's matching pad and two matching vmu's...and the mega-bonus of a transparent green and clear pad with two green vmu's whizzed in for good measure. ;) (research online what official LTD-EDIT dc housings are worth. bloody stupid, and i wasn't aware of value of purchase til i shouted about it on the last LP. seller didn't give a piss, he just wanted to get shut. fully works still to this day, no issues yet.)
I NOT BE PAYING SUCH A LOW RATE FOR ANY AMIGA ACCELERATOR CARD, THE NET DOESN'T LIE, IT ROBS! (wishlist: ati/ppc 128m mcu 60060/80 with fpu. cheapest seen recently, hit over half a k, just for the working board, minus is memory modules. may have to write off a1200? getting the best spoofs on consoles and mods for iso/rom loading has been WORLDS cheaper than trying to still keep a1200 alive. tom, you're right. i should just grow up, get a job, throw life away on a bastard family. likely to get a better result, and that's saying something... :( )
[edit]
wouldn't turn down the SX1 if it was near. ;D
SX-32 is probably just as unrealistic as the a1200 upgrade...:(
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015 - 01:54:58 by amiga1200 »
wasting time online, when i could be getting wasted and playing games...:(

Offline C0llector

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015 - 18:17:05 »
Gone to thiefbay "[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login" Includes fuller list. Will still make a donation to TC if it sells but unfortunately it won't be 10% of sale price as charges from ebay & possibly paypal will be approx 20% of sale price.

Offline XC-3730C

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015 - 02:51:33 »
Did all this ever sell?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Offline drake008@

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015 - 19:46:21 »
Say, are Amiga games something worth? I still got some and atm in need of some Euros.

Offline Thallyrion

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015 - 01:30:08 »
Depends of course which game it is. If it is still sealed or complete / incomplete. But if you got some good stuff you will still get some decent money for it. You should check Ebay for what is available or maybe head over to EAB and sell there, as i would bet you find a buyer at an Amiga Forum. :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015 - 13:35:36 by Thallyrion »
-----------------
Looking for Amiga (TOSEC) fixes and updates?
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline drake008@

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015 - 06:15:15 »
OK, thanks. I will make some photos of them and try my luck in the forum than on ebay.