Author Topic: SMW Hacks  (Read 91471 times)

Offline gabriel33250283

Re: SMW Hacks
« Reply #735 on: January 03, 2017 - 01:00:23 »
mega:///#!swFABQhb!7H4vjpnTJlX1ZjEkjw0q3mE4ATAGCzazLF-6RTW0M-8
Link big pack smw japanese i edited sorry
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017 - 01:50:42 by gabriel33250283 »

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #736 on: January 03, 2017 - 02:34:32 »
Thanks for that... I will begin processing it this week.

Note: PD does not mean Perdição, it means Public Domain.  Some of the content is offensive, but most of it is more defensible than any SMW hack.  Also, most of it is not Japanese, and none of it is SMW.  I will dat only SMW hacks.

Offline Bowser 56

« Reply #737 on: January 03, 2017 - 02:40:51 »
I opened the zip file nothing there.
on post 727
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017 - 02:52:51 by Bowser 56 »

Offline gabriel33250283

« Reply #738 on: January 03, 2017 - 09:58:56 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Thanks for that... I will begin processing it this week.

Note: PD does not mean Perdição, it means Public Domain.  Some of the content is offensive, but most of it is more defensible than any SMW hack.  Also, most of it is not Japanese, and none of it is SMW.  I will dat only SMW hacks.
are just crazy archives that i found in the internet in index of, with bugged names, i forgot to remove the PD archives. Because i gonna upload to my ps2 this i found a game that u see just people with gore, is bizarre this and i found a hack that is called Supr Mari, i forgot the name and no found in your pack. Hey put my [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login smw hack have a lot of crazy resources like the big sonikku shell and another sprites and crazy levels
i lose the original version of my hack :( make so many memories i think i need make a hack i know some asm
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017 - 10:04:37 by gabriel33250283 »

Online s4nQy29A

« Reply #739 on: January 04, 2017 - 15:36:36 »
I opened the zip file nothing there.
on post 727

You used the correct PW, right?

@Zandro

Thanks for your explanation in #734.
I really have respect for your dedication regarding this project!!
But I also understand that you want to move on eventually if you've been working on it for years.
I'm not too familiar with SMW Central but if I interpret right - maintaining the dats would be easier if they had (better) rules for providing certain information when releasing a hack?
- PW = "romshepherd"
- I recommend a DL manager like "jDownloader"
- Archive with "*.part"? ALL parts needed!
- Please provide a fixdatfile (hash values) for missing files!
- Missing any No-Intro ROMs? Look [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login and click on "Thanks"! :p

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #740 on: January 04, 2017 - 18:00:17 »
SMWC deletes the majority of the submissions to their site.  They leave moderation reviews for most, but there can be more than one version. Then there are roms from foreign and obscure sites like China and [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login  The people who have been sharing hacks with me like to throw away all potential identifiers of a hack such as zip files, readmes, IPS files, etc., leaving me with a pile of SMCs with 5 character long names, all with the same timestamp (date patch was applied).  I nor Google can know everything, the sharers should know more about where they found something, throw me a bone.

Offline exodust

« Reply #741 on: January 04, 2017 - 20:31:06 »
Happy New Year, everyone! :)

I've uploaded the "complete" set as of 20161222 in two types:

I) raw (*.sfc) in 7z:
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login [863 MB]
The 7z archive is small but be warned: When extracted, the files will take 38.3 GB of your HDD!!

II) all games separately zipped:
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login [4.0 GB]
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login [4.0 GB]
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login [1.4 GB]

PW for both archives is "zandro@romshepherd".

@Zandro

I've included a txt file called "Dats = WIP! Visit the 'SMW Hacks' thread for updates! (URL in this document)" with the URL to this thread.
Furthermore, all folders/ROMs are in a parent directory called "Dats created and maintained by romshepherd member 'Zandro'!".
If you're still not okay with my upload, just let me know and I'll remove the links (read something a "few" pages back some time ago).

Thanks Zandro an s4nQy29A, I complete!!!!!!!!!!!   :P :P :P
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017 - 20:34:23 by exodust »

Offline gabriel33250283

« Reply #742 on: January 05, 2017 - 01:51:01 »
I FOUND MY SMW HACK   :'( :'(
I TRY FOUND IN ALL MY COMPUTER BUT NOW I FOUND IN MY 4SHARED ACCOUNT :) IS THE FULL VERSION =DDDD
oh wtf its not the full version, have only one level
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017 - 01:52:41 by gabriel33250283 »

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #743 on: January 07, 2017 - 20:02:03 »
Question: What is the uncorrupted name for âêâbâVü[â}âèâI in your SMW 2016 folder?  If you have the original zipfile or a link to it, please send it.  I'm hoping it's ヨッシーマリオ but I need real evidence.

Same for ƒX[ƒp[ƒ}ƒŠƒI@ŠJ‘ñŽj ... Luckily I was able to reconstitute it to スーパーマリオ 開拓史.  When I said I wanted original zip files, it was because I trusted this would happen. :(

*Edit:  I just noticed you edited your MEGA link post 2 days after.  Is there something new?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017 - 20:34:35 by Zandro »

Offline gabriel33250283

« Reply #744 on: January 07, 2017 - 23:13:09 »
Question: What is the uncorrupted name for âêâbâVü[â}âèâI in your SMW 2016 folder?  If you have the original zipfile or a link to it, please send it.  I'm hoping it's ヨッシーマリオ but I need real evidence.

Same for ƒX[ƒp[ƒ}ƒŠƒI@ŠJ‘ñŽj ... Luckily I was able to reconstitute it to スーパーマリオ 開拓史.  When I said I wanted original zip files, it was because I trusted this would happen. :(

*Edit:  I just noticed you edited your MEGA link post 2 days after.  Is there something new?
no i try post a new post and i edit my other post and i deleted all my post and created another in the mega, nothing new =\ as every website i check i check if have in your pack of roms after i find your .dat file is hard now find hacks but zandro have one that i cant extrain
as you can see have a archive called smwalex.zip you know the password of this hack or you have he?

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #745 on: January 07, 2017 - 23:21:45 »
Yes, I cracked the password and the rom will be included in the fill for the next dat update.  Please answer my first question.

Offline gabriel33250283

« Reply #746 on: January 08, 2017 - 01:05:17 »
Yes, I cracked the password and the rom will be included in the fill for the next dat update.  Please answer my first question.
sorry but the files come bugged i can upload to you the past of ips but i lose the others and have some things more than ips that i go send just wait i go edit this topic HERE
ops i just forgot to add one more past of smw hacks to the first pack of mega i gonna upload he in the pack wait
DONE
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017 - 01:18:18 by gabriel33250283 »

Offline Bowser 56

« Reply #747 on: January 11, 2017 - 03:24:35 »
I am all Green now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Offline gabriel33250283

« Reply #748 on: January 11, 2017 - 05:05:37 »
Some types of this guy to how find roms or smw hacks
and some websites

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017 - 05:50:14 by gabriel33250283 »

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #749 on: January 11, 2017 - 13:59:47 »
First C3 of the year came and went.  Dats updated.

...How to find hacks? Cute. :)  Those sites show only 1 SMW hack, a dead link for which I already datted.  Your post is misplaced.  It would do better in the Undatted forum, but only if you check for files not in the NonGood / Good sets.

Thanks for the packs. It finally put the Khrome conspiracy to bed.  I think he was also the bugmenot account on SMWC, as well as RoamingRegistry.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017 - 14:12:16 by Zandro »