Author Topic: SMW Hacks  (Read 136963 times)

Offline Connie

Re: SMW Hacks
« Reply #750 on: January 11, 2017 - 14:35:10 »
Thanks.

P.S.
It's 2017 ;)
"Get busy living or get busy dying" - Shawshank Redemption (Stephen King)

My DAT Files - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
My Shared Files - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
My GOG.com Files - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #751 on: January 11, 2017 - 14:35:43 »
Bouncy checks here I home.

Offline fprietog

• SNES Player
« Reply #752 on: January 11, 2017 - 14:38:50 »
Current version attached here.
* SMW-DATS 20171222.7z (757.66 kB - downloaded 1 times.)

Future hacks :D

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #753 on: January 11, 2017 - 14:39:41 »
stahp, it was there only a few seconds.

Offline gabriel33250283

« Reply #754 on: January 11, 2017 - 16:34:12 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
First C3 of the year came and went.  Dats updated.

...How to find hacks? Cute. :)  Those sites show only 1 SMW hack, a dead link for which I already datted.  Your post is misplaced.  It would do better in the Undatted forum, but only if you check for files not in the NonGood / Good sets.

Thanks for the packs. It finally put the Khrome conspiracy to bed.  I think he was also the bugmenot account on SMWC, as well as RoamingRegistry.
Zandro you think is over all smw hacks? can have more smw hacks than this? before 2016? if have the hacks must be incomplete can be in some google drives, or 4shared accounts, like my hack.

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #755 on: January 11, 2017 - 16:55:14 »
I am not sure what you are saying.  I will continue to add and refine information about SMW hacks shared with me if there is anything I have missed, depending on the quality of contribution.

Offline gabriel33250283

« Reply #756 on: January 12, 2017 - 01:09:50 »
I am not sure what you are saying.  I will continue to add and refine information about SMW hacks shared with me if there is anything I have missed, depending on the quality of contribution.
Im saying about, there more smw hacks? the dat have like 14.000 smw hacks can have more than this in the internet? missing more japanese hacks that no is in the dat file? a hidden website with a lot of hidden smw hacks? is becoming hard find smw hacks that no have in the .dat file

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #757 on: January 12, 2017 - 01:43:15 »
Yes...  I cannot know the totals, but the 17320 hacks I have datted is not near all SMW hacks released.  These files don't survive forever on the internet.  There is no such thing as a single hidden stash of all hacks ever.  I probably have the closest thing to that, and worthy mentioning of the 2.8GB HACKS.rar I got from an unknown person, which contained roughly 8000 from SMWC and elsewhere and has been fully incorporated into my dats.

Offline gabriel33250283

« Reply #758 on: January 12, 2017 - 02:33:22 »
Yes...  I cannot know the totals, but the 17320 hacks I have datted is not near all SMW hacks released.  These files don't survive forever on the internet.  There is no such thing as a single hidden stash of all hacks ever.  I probably have the closest thing to that, and worthy mentioning of the 2.8GB HACKS.rar I got from an unknown person, which contained roughly 8000 from SMWC and elsewhere and has been fully incorporated into my dats.
I find a lot of websites with japanese hacks but the files are broken you cant download them have a way to download broken files,frozen websites files?
And is nice see that have another person with the obsession of collect smw hack, is cool :)

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #759 on: January 12, 2017 - 02:53:45 »
Sometimes archive.org has partial storage of a website if they scraped them before the site was shut down.   You say files are broken?  Or are the files nonexistant (404, file not found)?

Japanese archives often encode the filenames in a different character set, which is incompatible with software written to read only western text.  This does not mean they are broken... you just need to read them correctly.  WinRAR can see Japanese Shift-JIS characters if you have an appropriate Unicode font and go to Options menu > Name encoding.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017 - 02:56:42 by Zandro »

Offline fprietog

• SNES Player
« Reply #760 on: January 12, 2017 - 04:11:36 »
Well, well, well, I'm missing a bunch... Here are my fixdats.

Thanks and best regards.

Offline Zandro

• Global Moderator
  • Bézier Extraordinaire
« Reply #761 on: January 12, 2017 - 04:19:33 »

Offline kop9000

« Reply #762 on: January 12, 2017 - 11:32:57 »
my missing

Offline gabriel33250283

« Reply #763 on: January 12, 2017 - 11:58:44 »
Sometimes archive.org has partial storage of a website if they scraped them before the site was shut down.   You say files are broken?  Or are the files nonexistant (404, file not found)?

Japanese archives often encode the filenames in a different character set, which is incompatible with software written to read only western text.  This does not mean they are broken... you just need to read them correctly.  WinRAR can see Japanese Shift-JIS characters if you have an appropriate Unicode font and go to Options menu > Name encoding.
no is this, when i try download some smw hacks in the wayback say Website is frozen or wayback machine no have this page or http error 403
i found too theses websites
and this website have some vips mario
and this have a lot of vip marios

Offline fprietog

• SNES Player
« Reply #764 on: January 12, 2017 - 21:13:54 »
my missing
You may download previous complete set:

And the newest fixes posted by Zandro just one post above yours. After that you should be green. If not, post your new fixdats.