Author Topic: missing psx redump  (Read 383608 times)

Offline diego-rbb-93

Re: missing psx redump
« Reply #1695 on: March 13, 2018 - 11:28:22 »
Z - The Bitmap Brothers (Spain) dumped, catch:

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline TonyLizard

« Reply #1696 on: March 13, 2018 - 14:04:50 »
Vigilante 8 (Italy)
to be added soon to redump. The only Italian game left (Broken Sword) will be uploaded in the next days.

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #1697 on: March 14, 2018 - 02:09:40 »
Uploading: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Euro Demo 10/02
+
Mar 13 2018, 15:27 USA [PSX] Toys R Us "Test" Drive Promotion
Mar 13 2018, 15:25 USA [PSX] Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Mar 13 2018, 15:23 USA [PSX] Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Mar 13 2018, 15:20 USA [PSX] CTR: Crash Team Racing
Mar 13 2018, 15:18 USA [PSX] Crash Bash
Mar 13 2018, 15:16 USA [PSX] Crash 3: Warped
Redump.org: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline ToeKnee

« Reply #1698 on: March 14, 2018 - 03:00:12 »
Uploading: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Euro Demo 10/02
+
Mar 13 2018, 15:27 USA [PSX] Toys R Us "Test" Drive Promotion
Mar 13 2018, 15:25 USA [PSX] Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Mar 13 2018, 15:23 USA [PSX] Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Mar 13 2018, 15:20 USA [PSX] CTR: Crash Team Racing
Mar 13 2018, 15:18 USA [PSX] Crash Bash
Mar 13 2018, 15:16 USA [PSX] Crash 3: Warped

Everything is there but I don't see Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (USA) (Demo)

Still uploading?

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #1699 on: March 14, 2018 - 04:59:16 »
Got it up now thanks!
Redump.org: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #1700 on: March 14, 2018 - 06:21:51 »
I would like to add that the batch of USA demos are the rarest of the USA psx missings. HUGE thanks to psx USA hero Dangerboy at his awesome site [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline monocrom

« Reply #1701 on: March 14, 2018 - 13:30:40 »
1 MIA psx-a iso:
Doko Demo Issho (Japan) (Calpis Water Version)

From my backup archives. Total asia MIA: 17 ---> 16

Offline sergiorf

« Reply #1702 on: March 14, 2018 - 18:20:11 »
Hi guys!

I'm missing Wargames - Defcon 1 (Europe) (En, Fr, De, Es, It) for the PSX. Can someone kindly help me find it?

Thanks so much :)

Offline TonyLizard

« Reply #1703 on: March 14, 2018 - 19:02:15 »
Hi guys!

I'm missing Wargames - Defcon 1 (Europe) (En, Fr, De, Es, It) for the PSX. Can someone kindly help me find it?

Thanks so much :)
Next time please just use the search bar. I have dumped and shared the game, it's in my MEGA folder.

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #1704 on: March 15, 2018 - 16:03:45 »
New Spanish discs, as always, are here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline TonyLizard

« Reply #1705 on: March 17, 2018 - 14:04:01 »
With the last Italian game posted today now every single released game from Italy is now well preserved and added to the redump.org database.
I would like NOT to thank the Italian people (obviously the most interested in my releases) that asked me more than one time to buy and post games on the website without offering any other help, leeching a release is fast but searching and buying is another story...
Otherwise, i would like to say a big "thank you" to all the people that contributed to redump.org in the past for all the Italian games and to all the other people from Italy or other countries that helped me finding and buying the last missing releases to let me complete this personal project.

Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (Italy)

Offline ack2121

« Reply #1706 on: March 17, 2018 - 14:30:19 »
Great work! Congratulations on this accomplishment!

Offline Dangerboy

« Reply #1707 on: March 17, 2018 - 15:37:49 »
With the last Italian game posted today now every single released game from Italy is now well preserved and added to the redump.org database.
I would like NOT to thank the Italian people (obviously the most interested in my releases) that asked me more than one time to buy and post games on the website without offering any other help

Quote of the year. As someone who has spent literally *years* if not a decade on trying to find variant releases once they were known, it always bothered me when the first reaction from someone upon learning I had just found a personal grail was, "OH MAN YOU GONNA SHARE MAN?!". Literally no appreciation for the effort, time sink, provenance, etc for the journey that went into finding it. The problem with "preservation" is that others just see it as free stuff. And they want it as fast as possible with no effort just to say they have the iso collecting dust on a hard drive somewhere, never to be used.

Work that I put into the site and tracking down everything has been often times publicly dismissed as useless since I didn't give said plaintiff an ISO of something they contributed zero effort to.

Dizzzy was the first person to actually take interest in my quest, and honestly the first person to properly explain the goals of redump and the like. He's bent over backwards to get me set-up with the drive and walk me through the steps of properly archiving. It's his appreciation and dedication, but more importantly his understanding of everything involved that finally won me over to help with the preservation - the *true* preservation - process. Hell, he's done more in discovering new needs in a month than I have in 3 years. The rabble are still out there, but knowing there's at least someone else who gets the process makes all the difference in the world.

Knowing I can knock out the majority of the Missing USA needs by myself also doesn't hurt the ego either. :)  I'll have to whittle that down a notch more sometime next week.

Keep fighting the good fight - it'll be properly preserved and appreciated yet.

Offline johnsanc

« Reply #1708 on: March 17, 2018 - 16:09:13 »
That honestly has to be the best post I have ever read. Completely agree with you. And dizzzy, Dangerboy is absolutely right. You are a shining example of what its all about. Frankly, I was pretty much a bystander until I saw how enthusiastic and helpful you were to others... its infectious really. Basically what I'm saying is "Thank You" to everyone who contributes, no matter how big or small.
PS2: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #1709 on: March 17, 2018 - 16:45:08 »
Finishing Italy is a HUGE deal. Lizard slayed the BIG remaining list and found one of the rarest demos at the end killing off the Italy set from games to demo. You are a pride to your country man!  8)

A reminder where we were just 6 months ago: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

And where we are today: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

WOW!

These last few months preserving these discs has been a ton of fun and I'm super happy about all the great friends I've made. With PS1 italy done, Lizard has already started a good way in on the PS2 Italy missings. We're making great progress on both the PS1 and PS2 sets simultaneously. Discovering and preserving lots of new demos, and of course preserving the games as well!

And to be quite honest, I would still be stuck hunting USA discs if it weren't for Dangerboy stepping up! So much progress never would have transpired without the help of everyone involved truly :) The hunt continues...  ;)