Author Topic: s4nQy29A's No-Intro uploads (ALL systems!!)  (Read 51594 times)

Offline XC-3730C

Re: s4nQy29A's No-Intro uploads (ALL systems!!)
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2017 - 19:31:20 »
I am wondering if there exists a Vita collection that is already in VPK format ?

Offline stranno

« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2017 - 22:13:37 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
I am wondering if there exists a Vita collection that is already in VPK format ?
VPK is just a renamed ZIP. It was created for Vitamin, the first public dump tool for Vita. It was abandoned months ago and it dont produce proper dumps, even playable dumps in some cases.

MaiDump was the first dump tool for Vita (but released days after Vitamin) and it is far better than Vitamin making the dumps, it can dump updates, dlcs, games from physical or digital games.

But MaiDump use its own software to launch games and its own structure of files and folders. Thats why, i guess, No-Intro have converted them to VPK, it is more ... standar.

Pure VPK files (i mean, Vitamin dumps) are totally outdated and MaiDump must be used to ensure certain compatibility.

Offline XC-3730C

« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2017 - 22:15:00 »
So is there a collection of Vita dumps out there ready for Henkaku modded Vita's?

Offline stranno

« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2017 - 22:16:12 »
So is there a collection of Vita dumps out there ready for Henkaku modded Vita's?
There's some kind of weird "scene" (i guess based on urser's dumps), then No-Intro and then user's dumps you can find in Reddit VitaPiracy (there's a giant torrent linked in the right side of that subreddit).

But use Vitamin dumps only if there is no MaiDump dump.

Offline Kostas Gangstar

« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2017 - 13:05:49 »
Seems like i still have the problem with mega links and big files i just got the nokia set 2.1gb today from the mega link and the archive is corrupted its ok though i could still extract most roms and got the missing 5 from an emuparadise post with 400mb mega links in parts.

Can somebody upload the 4 New 3DS roms in 400-500 mb parts in mega if you have free time and like to help it would help me a lot
#SaveTheMIARoms

My Boy and My Old Boy android emulators can boot the bios now! I used the bios from no intro and can see the gb, gbc and gba sexy boot screens <3

Pm me if you got dsi bios dump or ds/ds lite firmware.bin files and ique ds firmware which must be probably 512 kb

Offline sheph8

« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2017 - 18:44:05 »
There's some kind of weird "scene" (i guess based on urser's dumps), then No-Intro and then user's dumps you can find in Reddit VitaPiracy (there's a giant torrent linked in the right side of that subreddit).

But use Vitamin dumps only if there is no MaiDump dump.

my wet dream is the giant torrent in nointro DB lol ??? ???

Offline s4nQy29A

« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2017 - 00:04:41 »
@Kostas Gangstar

Does that "big part/size issue" only occur with mega or with other hosting sites, too?
Do yourself a favor and get a PC or laptop.  8)  (If memory serves me right, you once said you always use your smartphone?)

Anyway, N3DS set in 450 MB parts:

Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.
- PW = "romshepherd"
- I recommend a DL manager like "jDownloader"
- Archive with "*.part"? ALL parts needed!
- Please provide a fixdatfile (hash values) for missing files!
- Missing any No-Intro ROMs? Look [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login and click on "Thanks"! :p

Offline Kostas Gangstar

« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2017 - 07:46:51 »
Ty for the links, i dont know about other file hosting sites i use mega because it has a very good app and torrent like speeds not to mention a "gold" pause resume button for other file hosting sites i use a download manager from google store but its a bit unreliable so i stick to the mega app all thr time.

I got a pc but no connection at home so i cant leave downloads running while im away from home and im outside most of the day xD
#SaveTheMIARoms

My Boy and My Old Boy android emulators can boot the bios now! I used the bios from no intro and can see the gb, gbc and gba sexy boot screens <3

Pm me if you got dsi bios dump or ds/ds lite firmware.bin files and ique ds firmware which must be probably 512 kb

Offline s4nQy29A

« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2017 - 20:45:02 »
Finally updated all those ROM sets! ::)  (-> page 1, reply #2:  [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login)

Please report any errors or missing files!

I've also thought about update archives... There are two options I think:

a) incremental updates (set x + update 1 + update 2 + ... + update n = 100%)
b) diff updates (set x + update = 100%; so whenever files are added to set x, the update archive will contain ALL added files since the original set upload)

Do you prefer a) or b)?
- PW = "romshepherd"
- Missing any No-Intro ROMs? Look [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login and click on "Thanks"! :p

Offline XC-3730C

« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2017 - 20:56:04 »
What format is the N3DS set it (I hope CIA) ?

Offline stranno

« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2017 - 21:45:30 »
3DS.

You can convert them to CIA using 3DS Simple CIA Converter on Windows, and Decrypt9 on 3DS to generate the XORpads.

The latest version of Decrypt9 should allow direct conversions, i have tried it and all CIAS gets corrupted so i'm not sure.

Offline cryonix

« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2017 - 21:57:52 »
Finally updated all those ROM sets! ::)  (-> page 1, reply #2:  [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login)

Please report any errors or missing files!

I've also thought about update archives... There are two options I think:

a) incremental updates (set x + update 1 + update 2 + ... + update n = 100%)
b) diff updates (set x + update = 100%; so whenever files are added to set x, the update archive will contain ALL added files since the original set upload)

Do you prefer a) or b)?

Thank you for the update of the romsets.
I think diff updates sounds better than incremental updates. If it's working like the mame's update , it's really easy to maintain the sets up to date.
thank you again for the job you are doing

Offline s4nQy29A

« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2017 - 22:15:02 »
@XC-3730C

I didn't do any conversion.

If there's a reliable and repeatable way of creating cia files, I'm all open for starting a custom dat. But if the created cia's will always have different checksums, it wouldn't be very "verification-friendly"...
- PW = "romshepherd"

Offline Luck3DS

« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2017 - 22:49:48 »

The new NEW3DS_DLC dat are encrypted files.

Offline Kostas Gangstar

« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2017 - 12:33:52 »
Loving your edited 3rd post good job man you even uploaded dsi decrypted and encypted set.
Did you changed the extension to nds from dsi and used endrypts advanced to encrypt the roms? or is there a new tool for dsi roms
#SaveTheMIARoms