Author Topic: s4nQy29A's No-Intro uploads (ALL systems!!)  (Read 130742 times)

Raf1Or and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline D34con

Re: s4nQy29A's No-Intro uploads (ALL systems!!)
« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2018 - 20:56:49 »
non-merged, non-split
merge: all games of a kind in a zip, example:
"Mario.Zip" --> "Mario (Europe)" + "Mario (USA)" + "Mario (Japan)" and so on...

split: main game = main zip, regio = game (regio), lets take an example with psx:
"gametrack 1 to 10 (main game).zip" --> "othercountrytrack 8 (othercountry).zip", all missing tracks 1-7 and 9-10 will be ONLY in "Gametrack 1 to 10 (main game).zip", only language is in "othercountry.zip"

"if any emulator take encrypted roms for good."
i wanted to say: "if any emulator can handle those files to get them to work", take them for being a good one.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018 - 20:59:58 by D34con »
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2018 - 22:21:21 »
Ok, thanks. I think I understand that merged/split thing, but still don't understand the reason for decrypted NDS and Wii Games. Only Citra (3DS) and Cemu (WiiU) needs decrypted Isos/Roms. Sorry.

Offline D34con

« Reply #272 on: April 23, 2018 - 10:37:39 »
maybe there is no other way yet to fully open data without decrypting 'em...
other words: if you want to see data, you have to use the keys. If you use the keys, the data is decrypted. If you dont use keys, you dont see any data. Maybe...maybe not
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #273 on: April 23, 2018 - 12:31:09 »
But there are also non-decrypted sets available. As for Wii I use the non-decrypted (encrypted?) sets. That is why I post my question.