Author Topic: VTech: V.Flash / V.Smile Pro  (Read 1690 times)

Offline dizzzy

VTech: V.Flash / V.Smile Pro
« on: November 19, 2017 - 22:47:04 »
The current set can be found here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

I also started a topic here which I am looking for the TOSEC ISO and Trurip sets of this console to hunt for any variants [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
If you have the Trurip or TOSEC ISO set for V.Flash please post in the above forum link.
Redump.org: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline idlord

Re: VTech: V.Flash / V.Smile Pro
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017 - 23:45:45 »
Full trurip set uploaded, I don't have the TOSEC-ISO set so hopefully someone who has can upload it.

VTech - V.Flash Home Edutainment System (v2017-04-23)

Amazing Spider-Man, The - Countdown to Doom (002)
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Bratz - Fashion Pixiez - The Secret Necklace

Disney Princess - The Crystal Ball Adventure

Disney-Pixar Cars - In the Fast Lane

Disney-Pixar The Incredibles - Mission Incredible

Scooby-Doo! Ancient Adventure

Shrek The Third - The Search for Arthur

SpongeBob Squarepants - idea Sponge

Wacky Race on Jumpin' Bean Island
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017 - 00:47:18 by idlord »

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017 - 00:53:42 »
Thanks, I've been checking them all as you've been uploading them.

Looks like they all match. Redump is still missing Shrek and Cars, so I'll hold onto those two roms and compare whenever I buy the discs for redump.

Dear devs, the world is ready for a VFlash Emulator! :)

Still looking for  TOSEC ISO if anyone has it.
Redump.org: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline D34con

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017 - 06:20:03 »
tosec-iso can 100% rebuild by trurip.
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017 - 16:04:49 »
Ah, they have the same checksums then. When I get those two missing discs, redump will be the most complete then :)

Also a German exclusive game "Multisports" was released. That one must be dumped too.

Offline D34con

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017 - 17:37:25 »
...as i said....
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline gandor

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018 - 06:02:12 »
I need help for:

Cars - In the Fast Lane (USA) (v1.0)

Can somebody fix it please or is it MIA ?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018 - 07:58:52 by gandor »
My Arcade Fullset uploads: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
My Pinball Fullset uploads [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Fruit Machine Fullset uploads [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018 - 06:33:47 »
Here you go: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

I'm currently buying these up - or waiting for deals anyway - so I'll do a proper archive set once I get the other Cars alt and Shrek. irobot from redump will be dumping the German exclusive disc Multispots... eventually :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018 - 06:37:36 by dizzzy »

Offline gandor

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018 - 06:45:14 »
Thank you very much dizzzy. Its green again.
My Arcade Fullset uploads: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
My Pinball Fullset uploads [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Fruit Machine Fullset uploads [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline gandor

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018 - 06:39:11 »
Does someone have these two new ones ?

Cars - In the Fast Lane (USA) (v1.3)
Wacky Race on Jumpin' Bean Island (USA) (v1.2)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018 - 07:48:47 by gandor »

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018 - 07:05:04 »
Yeah waiting on one more game to be added then I'll upload

Offline gandor

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018 - 08:32:31 »
Has someone this one ? Is not MIA !

Maybe someone can fix it ?

SpongeBob SquarePants - Idea Sponge (USA) (v1.1)

Help is welcome.
[fixDat_VTech - V.Flash & V.Smile Pro - Datfile (23) (2018-04-09 14-24-52).zip expired]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018 - 09:03:59 by gandor »

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018 - 14:26:25 »

Offline gandor

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018 - 14:36:10 »

Hi dizzzy,

thanks for the link, but there ist only (v1.2), but i miss (v1.1).

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2018 - 14:44:32 »
O damn, I thought i put it there... will have to get it after i'm done uploading my PSX Japan Non-Redump set.