Author Topic: Mame Extras  (Read 23095 times)

Offline RCade

Mame Extras
« on: February 28, 2016 - 11:21:49 »
This is doing my head in,

Can anyone help me with 1 video file please? No idea why its missing and why its different to what's in the update!

Thank you.

Offline gryla

Re: Mame Extras
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016 - 11:39:19 »
Here you go

See attached file

Offline star

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016 - 12:03:54 »
The videos are strange things as had trouble matching them even from the official site.

Offline Macca38

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016 - 22:01:16 »
I agree...

I downloaded them all and only half were recognised..

Cheers
Limit politicians to two terms. One in office and one in jail.
My Current STATS: COMING AGAIN SOON!!

Offline DJ12

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016 - 23:32:33 »
I've also got a problem with the icons, I've downloaded every pack going, but still miss this 6.

Has anyone got them?

I'd like to be fully up to date before the next release of art stuff so I can keep on top of it better.

Offline AntoPISA

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016 - 20:39:42 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Can anyone help me with 1 video file please? No idea why its missing and why its different to what's in the update!

Thank you.

After having done extensive research, I discovered why the dat "VideoSnaps" not match the collection (and instead "AllProject" yes) .
I made a silly mistake: the dat was generated starting from the wrong folder... :o

Now I put online the right one; download it from here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
and sorry for the inconvenience!

Offline AntoPISA

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016 - 20:42:31 »
I've also got a problem with the icons, I've downloaded every pack going, but still miss this 6.

Has anyone got them?

I'd like to be fully up to date before the next release of art stuff so I can keep on top of it better.

Dat you are using is not the correct one, use this: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline Macca38

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016 - 20:48:57 »
THANKYOU AntoPISA

It was also doing my head In

Ive been going around and around, for days, trying to find the correct files, thinking I must have missed a link somewhere

Obviously Mordors dat pack was also using these Incorrect dats

Cheers

Offline Mordor

• Global Moderator
  • King Ding-a-Ling
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016 - 21:19:33 »

Ummm... No

The DAT that DJ112 referenced above was an ALL Project DAT.
The DAT that AntoPISA just referenced above is an ALL Project DAT.
I stated in my initial posting for the current v0.170 Extras set that I posted over in the New Datfiles section awhile ago that I DO NOT include the AIO DATs, only the single DATs.

The DATs I have included are the single (non AIO) versions... and the update pack I uploaded onto the tracker would have given the end user all known files matching those single DATs provided he/she had the previous v0.168 set I posted months before in which to rebuild their current sets from.

If any new changes occurred to the All Project DATs (which again, I did not include... or use) after the original upload date/time then naturally there would be discrepancies, but since I did not use them then obviously what I included was not incorrect but was correct from a stand-alone DAT perspective.

Thanks,
Mordor
True.dat

Offline AntoPISA

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016 - 22:28:11 »

Ummm... No

The DAT that DJ112 referenced above was an ALL Project DAT.
The DAT that AntoPISA just referenced above is an ALL Project DAT.
I stated in my initial posting for the current v0.170 Extras set that I posted over in the New Datfiles section awhile ago that I DO NOT include the AIO DATs, only the single DATs.

The DATs I have included are the single (non AIO) versions... and the update pack I uploaded onto the tracker would have given the end user all known files matching those single DATs provided he/she had the previous v0.168 set I posted months before in which to rebuild their current sets from.

If any new changes occurred to the All Project DATs (which again, I did not include... or use) after the original upload date/time then naturally there would be discrepancies, but since I did not use them then obviously what I included was not incorrect but was correct from a stand-alone DAT perspective.

Thanks,
Mordor

To avoid any misunderstandings, I attach the correct dat of "Icons Extended".

Offline Mordor

• Global Moderator
  • King Ding-a-Ling
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016 - 22:42:54 »
Thank you Antonio... that's the same DAT I have in my set.

Thanks,
Mordor
True.dat

Offline Macca38

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016 - 23:52:29 »
I was specifically talking about the video dat

Sorry for the confusion, mate..

That was definitely a different size, but Im scanning/Rebuilding now so we will see..

Yep.....now the mp4s I had downloaded are being recognized...

My apologies, regardless

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016 - 00:00:34 by Macca38 »

Offline RCade

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016 - 21:58:30 »

Thank you.

After having done extensive research, I discovered why the dat "VideoSnaps" not match the collection (and instead "AllProject" yes) .
I made a silly mistake: the dat was generated starting from the wrong folder... :o

Now I put online the right one; download it from here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
and sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi AntoPisa,

Many thanks for coming here to explain and help. The size of the project is immense so I'm sure people were expecting an error to creep in somewhere.
I'm just amazed the errors were as few as they were and that's testament to your dedication, well done Anto, its a fantastic project. Thank you  :D

Offline Macca38

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2016 - 00:25:23 »
I think I have found a couple more errors/problems..

I have had to basically rebuild this set from scratch over the last week

So here goes...Im no expert, so please be understanding If Ive missed something or made a simple mistake

The link for a800 Titles states WIP, so I am unable to find the single Image required for the latest dat

The link for electron cart Titles Is pointing to intv Titles

The link for gamepock Titles Is pointing to gamecom Titles

The link for coleco video Is correct but one single video...namely safootb_hack.mp4 Is missing

The link for gx4000 video Is correct, but none of the videos (24 In total) are being recognized by the dat....I have tried redownloading the datfile and It still does not recognize.

Everything else appears fine, as I have managed to complete everything else...It is only these few that are stopping me being 100% complete

Thanks, for all you hard work AntoPISA

Cheers

Offline star

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2016 - 00:48:08 »
I think I have found a couple more errors/problems..

I have had to basically rebuild this set from scratch over the last week

So here goes...Im no expert, so please be understanding If Ive missed something or made a simple mistake

The link for a800 Titles states WIP, so I am unable to find the single Image required for the latest dat

The link for electron cart Titles Is pointing to intv Titles

The link for gamepock Titles Is pointing to gamecom Titles

The link for coleco video Is correct but one single video...namely safootb_hack.mp4 Is missing

The link for gx4000 video Is correct, but none of the videos (24 In total) are being recognized by the dat....I have tried redownloading the datfile and It still does not recognize.

Everything else appears fine, as I have managed to complete everything else...It is only these few that are stopping me being 100% complete

Thanks, for all you hard work AntoPISA

Cheers

It is strange as the a800 titles is actually just the missing image one so maybe that is why it is WIP, regarding the videos have you actually tried downloading them from the [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login site where all the images come from and is linked on the videos page of antoPISA site.