Obviously Mordors dat pack was also using these Incorrect dats
The DAT that DJ112 referenced above was an ALL Project DAT.
The DAT that AntoPISA just referenced above is an ALL Project DAT.
I stated in my initial posting for the current v0.170 Extras set that I posted over in the New Datfiles section awhile ago that I DO NOT include the AIO DATs, only the single DATs.
The DATs I have included are the single (non AIO) versions... and the update pack I uploaded onto the tracker would have given the end user all known files matching those single DATs provided he/she had the previous v0.168 set I posted months before in which to rebuild their current sets from.
If any new changes occurred to the All Project DATs (which again, I did not include... or use) after the original upload date/time then naturally there would be discrepancies, but since I did not use them then obviously what I included was not incorrect but was correct from a stand-alone DAT perspective.