Author Topic: NO verify as of the time...  (Read 1610 times)

Offline amiga1200

• banned
NO verify as of the time...
« on: April 06, 2016 - 02:09:04 »
... :P... of dumping and sharing the disks.
i haven't correlated the hashes with the latest dat package kindly supplied by Kludge yet.
it was a shit to get the ones i have, using 'cleanrip 2.0.0.' for the wii. (tool)
it pulls a db through a proxy ?gc-forever? (i think) and it hashes the image as it's dumped.
getting misses was a norm.
this is for wii games. (PAL-EUR)
they've been uploaded elsewhere, but since there's actual dumpers here, and there's no chance of me pissing in the same bucket, have these UNIQUE ring codes and update the db's PLEASE!  ;D
take the credits if there's any, keep me out of it.
cheers, and thanking you.
Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login. oh, if and when i get more actual NO VERIFIES at the time od dumping any given disk i'm able to, i'll add the ring/mastercode to this bench and the bull wrestlers can take it from there.
have fun, and thanks to all for the tools, posted results and general cooperation.
keep doing it!  ;D
[edit]
 :o
erm, thanks, but i deliberately created the subject in general chat for the very reason of liberties, and it wasn't really a req, just a share, i KNOW my place.
not full of myself to make any such reqs.
i come armed to partake, or no post, it has to count, i learned that the hard way... :'(
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016 - 04:11:58 by amiga1200 »
wasting time online, when i could be getting wasted and playing games...:(