Author Topic: All in one frontend with emulators preconfigured for Windows, need more complete  (Read 4931 times)

Offline wios

I have been looking for a frontend that has all emulators preconfigured, hyperspin complete download is like 1 TB not including roms, so that is out of the question as my Hard Drive can't handle it. I found this one linked below that has the nice MALA frontend but it seems like it is missing some consoles like the Virtual Boy, Atari Jaguar, MSX + maybe other consoles.

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Does anyone have anything better that is complete?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016 - 05:45:19 by wios »

Offline iMakeShitGreen

What you are looking for is preconfigured retroarch. Consider checking out Simply Austin on youtube and just ignoring any of the bits about hyperspin and just following his guides to get each system working on retroarch. You can use rocket launcher standalone without hyperspin, which takes a while to set up but works well when you are done.

Offline Phoenix

• emucontrolCenter
You can always use emucontrolcenter and download all emulators with EDC (API incuded)  ;D
Watch it here on YouTube [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login @ 08:45

emuControlCenter is standalone so you could (re)pack the whole folder!
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login | [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline dhluke

Just out of curiosity, where did you find a Hyperspin 1TB set? I don't need the roms, but the artwork, videos, music, xml, etc, those would be quite helpful.

Thanks!