Author Topic: [REQ] PS Vita Scene  (Read 43667 times)

Offline Smoker1

Re: [REQ] PS Vita Scene
« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2017 - 21:42:38 »
Actually, I just found the EU Version of Urban Trial Freestyle, but it says Vitamin 2.0. It is a VPK File, but wondering if it would still work under HENkaku

Offline mrcapcom11@yahoo.fr

« Reply #226 on: August 24, 2017 - 18:25:09 »
hi everyone

who can tell me where i can get last PSV extra pack (nfo+sfv)
thanks

Offline bingobongo

• SCENE DATs
« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2017 - 12:58:49 »
here are some.. but think i don't have them all
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline mrcapcom11@yahoo.fr

« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2017 - 21:22:37 »
thanks bingobongo

Offline Smoker1

« Reply #229 on: September 07, 2017 - 06:11:18 »
I am guessing no one has Released the KO Region of Killzone Mercenary? Saw the Trainer Plugin, but it is only for that Version.

Offline stranno

« Reply #230 on: September 07, 2017 - 19:07:44 »
Vita is about to receive a no-DRM plugin this month from TheFloW. So it will run 1:1 copies out of the box, no more Vitamin (from TheFloW) or Maidump.

No more crappy dumps, real scene is coming, it seems.

Offline Smoker1

« Reply #231 on: September 12, 2017 - 23:32:00 »
That would make it easier to Backup PSN Items? Or just Vita Card type Games?
Anyone have a Solitaire Game like Best Of Card Games? Looking for something that has Klondike Solitaire. 

Offline torrentted84

« Reply #232 on: September 18, 2017 - 13:36:41 »
After NoNPDRM another great thing happens for the PS Vita.
User motoharu releases a 1:1 gamedumper, please check for more information the official GitHub: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Yifanlu states: Real one-to-one dumps are here. Preserves your physical games with no per-game patches needed!

Let's see how the scene picks this up. Maybe a lot of nukes will happen  :o

Offline stranno

« Reply #233 on: September 18, 2017 - 17:57:14 »
It is a bit limited right now and it doesnt offer any kind of compression so PSV dumps collection could be too big.

NoNpDrm is perfectly fine right now, it is a 1:1 copy of carts (except the fake license, padding and filesystem tags) so it is the right choice, for now.

Offline Smoker1

« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2017 - 07:38:38 »
How would one use the NoNpDRM Rips? Not to mention, what about wanting to keep the SD2Vita and/or gamesd.skprx .

Offline stranno

« Reply #235 on: September 20, 2017 - 16:48:05 »
How would one use the NoNpDRM Rips? Not to mention, what about wanting to keep the SD2Vita and/or gamesd.skprx .
You just need to install NoNpDrm (it is a kernel plugin), the dump of the game (gro0 or ux0 image, depending on cart or digital download) and the license, a RIF file renamed to work.bin. People usually distribute the game with the fake license already in place.

Then you need to move game's folder (ID) to ux0:/app, launch VitaShell, triangle in homescreen and Refresh Live Area. And thats it.

Of course you need a PSVita/PSTV 3.60, HENkaku or ENSO installed and VitaShell 1.6+.

Game will be launched from ux0, it doesnt matter if ux0 is the Memory Card, a USB (in PSTV) or SD2Vita, it will work.

Offline Smoker1

« Reply #236 on: September 22, 2017 - 02:28:16 »
What would be the risk of Connecting to the Internet on my Vita to Set the Date/Time ? 1 Application I have wont run unless I do this.

Never mind. Had to Delete the App because it said my System was not Activated when it is. I take it PS Mobile Games would not be easy to get correct?

Edit: Not sure what is going on, but I got Ridge Racer from here, and it worked perfectly......now, it wont work at all. Could installing Vitamin do this?

Edit 2: Not sure what is going on, but I think Urban Trial Freestyle can not be Backed Up then Installed. Tried with Vitamin 2.0 and the latest MaiDump. Both showed it as being the Trial Version after I Installed it, and both Froze after the Logo Splashes and never got to the Into-Video.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017 - 01:17:47 by Smoker1 »