Author Topic: [Redump.org] - Nintendo GameCube (Europe - Australia)(20160527)  (Read 5939 times)

Offline baldo

This is the full (best miss) Redump.org Nintendo GameCube Europe set.

#-B

NZB: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
PASS: mHp7QCRiyvyYzJZvH1fdmqn7mpeo4f

--------------------

C

PASS: h9U9nMpncV9vFyCU7KBa7rgjjSc2SS

--------------------

D-E

PASS: aHatN6NpYnRa5ZVPZLwd2rZgK0qBBT

--------------------

F-G

PASS: DZLKrQPW9OuzxZrexm9mZb3ZiWuoS6

--------------------

H-I

PASS: 1nwUSVVUebta7fJxIHiF1tlyIEwb2Q

--------------------

J-L

PASS: MgGjOBbBgChJAIHVAxoTk9ydZf5bDo

--------------------

M

PASS: V58Wn7iUfbMCvHNqwTSlPVyHgMjME8

--------------------

N-O

PASS: qc4bGtF474nzNjQVI9UEpprGIizjfH

--------------------

P-R

PASS: WliZbpoJOv5KyQh0rCGOdGyGhj0RFf

--------------------

S

PASS: i2qZteYxy2ZdwByocqeSDv08Ap7wkK

--------------------

T-U

PASS: 1iFeREEDW5yrUqKzsELacGRjhA6A9s

--------------------

V-Z

PASS: thB7eLEMcVDLC4SSRoC2cjI01yVwSS

--------------------

Edit #1: added "F-G"
Edit #2: added "H-I" "J-L"
Edit #3: added "M" "N-O" "P-R"
Edit #4: added "S"
Edit #5: added "T-U" "V-Z" - Upload finished
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016 - 05:35:04 by baldo »

Offline RooDBwoY

Re: [Redump.org] - Nintendo GameCube (Europe - Australia)(20160527)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016 - 18:25:41 »
Legend, I'll be giving these a crack :)

Offline pooftie

Re: [Redump.org] - GameCube (Europe - Australia)(20160527)
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017 - 04:04:38 »
Does anyone have gSGLQWN5EVJTGLjK6zaD7JRUbvt5V2.7z.001 (209,715,200 bytes)?  This is the one file from #-B GameCube (Europe - Australia)(20160527) that I cannot recover from the accompanying PAR files.  My file on GigaNews is (209,661,261 bytes) and the damage prevents that archive from being extracted.  I am also missing one 7z.001 file from (USA)(20160527) but I will ask for it from the (USA) thread. 

Otherwise the eleven other (Europe) sets will repair and unarchive (all zip files in each archive valid).  Amazing job.

This has been a phenomenal post (over 805GB, missing #-B).  Thanks to  Baldo and anyone who helped.

Offline WickedOne

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017 - 13:32:03 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Does anyone have gSGLQWN5EVJTGLjK6zaD7JRUbvt5V2.7z.001 (209,715,200 bytes)?  This is the one file from #-B GameCube (Europe - Australia)(20160527) that I cannot recover from the accompanying PAR files.  My file on GigaNews is (209,661,261 bytes) and the damage prevents that archive from being extracted.  I am also missing one 7z.001 file from (USA)(20160527) but I will ask for it from the (USA) thread. 

Otherwise the eleven other (Europe) sets will repair and unarchive (all zip files in each archive valid).  Amazing job.

This has been a phenomenal post (over 805GB, missing #-B).  Thanks to  Baldo and anyone who helped.

What software do you use to access USEnet and which provider?
I only just started this set, but it seems working for me using NewsBin, when I do it kind of semi-automatic. Just download all the 7z files and when it's done, I download the PAR2 and manually verify it outside of NewsBin. It is a bit of a down, that the .001 file is not part of the PAR2 set :(

And try [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login  They seem to get all the parts and don't have some missing like binsearch sometimes does :)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017 - 13:35:02 by WickedOne »
The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol. (Larry Wall, creator of Perl)

Offline pooftie

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017 - 23:59:17 »
I used Giganews; it has its own search and retrieval program.  Many of the parts from this post were broken, but Baldo put in a generous amount of PAR files (thanks again) that each set could be repaired.  Well except for the first file in each set that had to be complete on the news server.  I only had 2 of 20 with bad 7z.001 files (18 good!).  I haven't started on the four (Asia) sets yet, but I downloaded the 7z.001 file from each first to check that they were the right size before starting on downloading the rest of the 420GB of that one.  I'll know for sure in a couple of days.

I tried using nzbking to make an NZB that could just try to get me a good 7z.001 file, but the results were the same as just using giganews.  Same file size and everything.  In the end, I'm still missing a good gSGLQWN5EVJTGLjK6zaD7JRUbvt5V2.7z.001 from (Europe - Australia)(20160527)(#-B).
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017 - 00:10:32 by pooftie »

Offline WickedOne

Re: [Redump.org] - Nintendo GameCube (Europe - Australia)(20160527)
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017 - 01:11:28 »
Yeah, that's one of the reasons you usually have a Block Account (meaning you only get a fixed download amount, like a 50GB package) on a news server run by another company to act as a fill server ;)
I'm currently evaluating Eweka, since Astraweb seem to let me down after 15+ years of good service and Eweka does have the articles from this and the US and the No-Intro PSP post in perfect condition. I only need the par2 file afterwards to check if the download really is okay  8)
Plus Astraweb didn't let me take the $8 deal, since my payment provider is in Europe :P

Anyway, here is your file: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Enjoy,
  -- WickedOne --

The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol. (Larry Wall, creator of Perl)

Offline pooftie

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017 - 01:52:35 »
You are awesome.  I'm giggling as #-B is unarchiving.

I used to have a fill server when Usenet was more prevalent but I later decided to waste my money on one premium news server and more bandwidth, then downloading everything and relying on PAR files.  And begging in forums.  This is the first major thing I've tried to get and it has taken about a month solid.  My computer was whining the whole time and I thought my router was going to light itself on fire.  Disk space notwithstanding.

I must now return to my giggling. :) :) :)