Author Topic: Yori Yoshizuki Dats  (Read 12123 times)

Offline attractivo

Re: Yori Yoshizuki Dats
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2017 - 19:37:04 »
sadly no. and the version 6.00 dats were provided by you in the first place :) back then when i started the UDC project. and since i didnt have come across any other apache dats.

Offline Yori Yoshizuki

• There is always a ROM or ISO file out there to You
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2017 - 13:34:04 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
hey yoshi, say, do you want to add files to your unrenamed dats that are listed in older or other exotic dats?
after deduping through a lot of dats i can still find a lot of files listed in other dats that are neither in tosec nor in unrenamed or any other popular source like nointro mess etc.

for instance i can find a lot unique files in dats made by "Apache", "Corinthian", "Eggman" and a lot more. i could share the deduped dats if you like, which only lists the unique files that are not in any of your dats or in the popular sources.

as an example i have attached the deduped c64 made by "Corinthian" dats. let me know if you like me to share more unique datentries with you.

i dedupe those unpopular older dats like:
1. popular dats (nointro, tosec etc.)
2. unrenamed, nongood
3. all other unpopular or more exotic dats

i wish we could see everything from 3. making its way into 2. and ideally from there even further into 1. :)

if thats cool with you i would like to assist you with sharing more deduped unique datentries. let me know what ya think. peace

I'd add them but some (many?) files are (won't be) avaiable atm (never!!!) like Corinthian dats.
There are too many green little balls lovers...  :D

Actually I'm resorting unrenamed sets (I'd add bios set into) so I'll take a bit.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017 - 13:38:45 by Yori Yoshizuki »
Ps: Use always this main web address ([You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login)
     to get my dats, thank you

Offline attractivo

« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2017 - 13:51:54 »
aight, i have an idea.

i will put together everything that is unique and not listed in your or the more prioritized dat sources. you can then add anything that is legit and is not MIA. the rest i keep in my "Leftovers" dats. i share the dats when they are ready. peace~

Offline attractivo

« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2017 - 15:30:19 »
here is a package to see what you can do with it. all dats are sorted like "System\Source"

this stuff is either discarded stuff from known sources, or stuff from other less known or exotic dats

Offline pucci

« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2017 - 20:21:07 »
it's summer!
any news for ArcadePC dat?

summer is ending
many new ArcadePC game released (ex: Sega Rally 3)

no news for the dat? can we help you?