Author Topic: Visual Pinball Tables (2016-07-27)  (Read 22387 times)

Offline Yori Yoshizuki

• There is always a ROM or ISO file out there to You
Re: Visual Pinball Tables (2016-07-27)
« Reply #270 on: December 02, 2016 - 13:56:19 »

Thank You.

I'd post  new FP update but

I'll wait next year.

VP is working just now for the future.
Ps: Use always this main web address ([You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login)
     to get my dats, thank you

Offline roydudul

« Reply #271 on: December 02, 2016 - 14:45:34 »
@alcoatjez
just start to up....

Offline roydudul

« Reply #272 on: December 02, 2016 - 15:03:18 »
@alcoatjez
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline ayjanu

« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2017 - 09:46:32 »
Hey guys.  This post is rather late, I know, but I'm just now getting around to updating my pinball sets.  I completely scoured this whole thread, as well as the Internet in general, but unfortunately I did come across a number of dead links.  However, I was able to reduce my misses down to around 30 or so, but I need help filling the rest.  Any assistance that you can provide, will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Offline wlkdf90jdfg

« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2017 - 16:20:26 »
Hey guys.  This post is rather late, I know, but I'm just now getting around to updating my pinball sets.  I completely scoured this whole thread, as well as the Internet in general, but unfortunately I did come across a number of dead links.  However, I was able to reduce my misses down to around 30 or so, but I need help filling the rest.  Any assistance that you can provide, will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
Seeing your missing at 43:
Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, about 35 MB worth, leaving:
Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.
If no one else helps out, I can post some more tomorrow.

Offline ayjanu

« Reply #275 on: February 01, 2017 - 17:11:29 »
Ah; my count must have been slightly off, then.  Thanks, wlkdf90jdfg.  In case anybody else can help, I'm cross-checking the fills, and working on updated fixdats; I will post them shortly.  (Sometimes it can be easy to miss fills that exist in multiple sets; I'm taking extra time to make sure I'm not posting any redundant fixdats.)

EDIT: And boy, am I glad I did; doing so reduced my leftover footprint greatly.  In this updated set, only two fixdats remain.  (I wish I had done so sooner, but the lack of needing to often do so, caused it not to enter my mind until this morning.)  Anyway, posting them now.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017 - 17:56:24 by ayjanu »

Offline wlkdf90jdfg

« Reply #276 on: February 01, 2017 - 19:02:04 »
Ah; my count must have been slightly off, then.  Thanks, wlkdf90jdfg.  In case anybody else can help, I'm cross-checking the fills, and working on updated fixdats; I will post them shortly.  (Sometimes it can be easy to miss fills that exist in multiple sets; I'm taking extra time to make sure I'm not posting any redundant fixdats.)

EDIT: And boy, am I glad I did; doing so reduced my leftover footprint greatly.  In this updated set, only two fixdats remain.  (I wish I had done so sooner, but the lack of needing to often do so, caused it not to enter my mind until this morning.)  Anyway, posting them now.
Arrow ([VP91x] VpinMame Tables) : [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

File was messed up on my end, sorry to waste your time.  Re-upped the file, new link:
JB007 ([VP99x] PinMame Tables) : [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Last one, Totem ([VP99x] PinMame Tables) : [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017 - 19:45:36 by wlkdf90jdfg »

Offline ayjanu

« Reply #277 on: February 01, 2017 - 19:12:17 »
Thanks again, wlkdf90jdfg.  And yeah, that's about what I've got left.  I appreciate all your help.

EDIT: LOL...just saw my typeo for the updated fixdat zip file...oh well, not like it affects anything.

EDIT 2: Uh oh; it looks like JB007.7z is corrupted somehow.  I've been trying to extract it with different tools that I have, and all have failed to extract the files.  The first one was fine.  I'll try redownloading it a few more times, but only if I'm successful with it, will I update this part again.
Nah, it's cool.  I've got some other things going on as well, and it really didn't amount to much time at all.  I'm more concerned about wasting yours, to be honest, since you're helping me out, big time.  This file's good - I've confirmed it.  Now just the last one left, whenever you have the time - or someone else does.

FINAL EDIT: Thank you very much for all of your help.  My sets now read as complete.  I appreciate all of your effort.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017 - 22:49:27 by ayjanu »

Offline Schrodinger's cat

« Reply #278 on: February 27, 2017 - 15:21:34 »
Hello,

I am starting this collection and trying to build a set only searching in public sites. Need help with vp9x dats, others have too much missing.

#EDIT#

Fix for the rest of vp missing.

TIA
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017 - 16:03:20 by jpantarotto »
What is a paradox in a quantum world?