Author Topic: PS2 Mystic Nights 미스틱 나이츠 one of rare video games  (Read 1824 times)

Offline araneathedragoon

SCKA-20055 . KOREAN .

Guys. This video game is rare, because it is only Korean and released only on South Korea. Sony funded the developer (N-Log Soft) for this project. But, I don't know what happened then.
Strangely, gamefaqs shows it as CANCELLED.; [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login . Maybe it was another different video game from Japan region.
Years ago, when I saw this video game on [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, I attempted to buy and inquired.
Unfortunately, Play-Asia said that, it was no longer available due to the company, so I requested to SeoulSelection ([You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login) to ask the developer and to other shops if the video game was available.
The answer from the developer company was 'No printing any more.'. Since then, I couldn't find it and I had forgotten about it.
Until recently, while I was looking for another video game. I have remembered it and searched on everywhere and torrent websites. I have found a torrent release; but, it is long dead. You can find more info on these addresses.

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login$

Mystic Nights is similar to another PS2 video game; Extermination. The differences, aside from Survival, Horror, are to let/choose other playable characters to die or to survive. Similar to And Then There Were None  novel of Agatha Christie?
Now, I have FOUND a torrent link with udp based tracker protocol and I have downloaded the video game. I checked if it is legitimate on PCSX2 and it is working. :'( :'( :'( Sure, I haven't played it completely.
I don't want some rare video games going in games graveyard and I am sharing it here for reservation of the PS2 legend. Also, this is not my hard work; but someone else from Far East; [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

NOW, NOW, NOW!
The torrent file is over 400 gb, because it includes many PS2 Korean release, some of them are also J or USA versions. There are some language pointing on video game file names, like K, J, USA.
미스틱 나이츠 (한) / [full2]미스틱 나이츠(K).iso This is the file of MYSTIC NIGHTS. It is 1.67 gb.
Just open the torrent file on your client and rearrange it due to size and you will find it. You can load some trackers from the list onto torrent file's tracker list.

I want to say a few more things, too. This torrent file has also Korean PS2 video game manuals. You should check every file, though.
If you want, there is original Korean PS2 Magna Carta; Tears of Blood RPG there.

And, yes there is another video game that I am unable to find it; The Extreme Racing: Axel Impact 액슬 임팩트

I have sent a message to koreanversion about it, but no answer yet.
But, Axel Impact is released on other regions as DT Racer.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016 - 16:34:07 by araneathedragoon »

Offline Jabberwock

Re: PS2 Mystic Nights 미스틱 나이츠 one of rare video games
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016 - 23:48:12 »
Sorry but I have a question, how rare is this game because I actually have it :
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016 - 23:49:57 by Jabberwock »

Offline araneathedragoon

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016 - 11:49:49 »
Wow! Someone finally owns Mystic Nights. Unfortunately, I have very little info about this video game, since I couldn't find any where, even asked to Play-Asia and the publisher.
But, I know that the video game is similar to survival horror, there are alternative characters and a nice plot twist that I don't spoil. Also, there is on line multi player feature.
I have the iso format of Mystic Nights and checked it on PSX2 emulator and it is working. I am trying to find those rare unknown video games of PS2 era, since it is my best gaming years. Endless various pure video games from that time. Also, if you want to sell it, I can't buy now, since my hand is full to collect some JRPG rarities. But, you may want to try Ebay or Play-Asia preowned program. The problem is that not many people are aware of this video game. It is Korean and never left Korea and never appeared on other big on line shops.

Offline jpantarotto

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016 - 20:21:48 »
Hello aranea,

Is it possible to play this game without know Korean/Japanese/Chinese? Could you upload for us?

Offline Jabberwock

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016 - 13:25:16 »
Also, if you want to sell it, I can't buy now, since my hand is full to collect some JRPG rarities. But, you may want to try Ebay or Play-Asia preowned program. The problem is that not many people are aware of this video game. It is Korean and never left Korea and never appeared on other big on line shops.

I won't hide I was thinking about selling it. But it was a gift and in the end I think I will just keep it.
This one is Brand New Sealed but also have a not for sale sticker in the back (under the shrinkwrap) meaning it was a game given for promotionnal purpose ^^

Offline jpantarotto

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016 - 00:09:54 »
If anyone wants it.

Offline derceto

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017 - 08:42:24 »
Sorry but I have a question, how rare is this game because I actually have it :

Curious if you may be willing to scan the box art for this if it's not sealed?   Can't tell from the picture. 

If so, perhaps at 300 or maybe even 600 dpi?  Looking to add it to my cover collection. 

If you may able and willing, please just post a link to the scan, or can PM it if preferred.

If not, no worries.  Just thought I'd check at least.  :)

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017 - 09:18:16 by Zandro »

Offline stelo76

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017 - 06:31:35 »
yeeeeeees,thank you so much!!!!!!