Author Topic: MAME v0.179 (Current SVN release ---> leading up to v0.180)  (Read 2182 times)

Offline wlkdf90jdfg

Re: MAME v0.179 (Current SVN release ---> leading up to v0.180)
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016 - 18:35:05 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Thanks, I don't know what went wrong the backups clrmame did but your files work perfectly fine.
Some related info about that here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

I have not confirmed that the "freeze" issue was related to the seemingly missing mac ROMs.  Using ROMVault, I was able to "find" the missing mac ROMs by including the base 0.179 MAME set.  Somehow the WIP version of the MAME set had lost track of them.

These mac ROMs weren't really new, they were just reorganized internally. Split-up, re-joined, byteswapped, de-interleaved, re-interleaved, whatever...

Offline azert

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2016 - 11:08:24 »
Hello,
Could you help me to fix, please :

1 rom of BBC Micro Model B disks : The Times Crosswords Volume 1-Side2.ssd (tcrosswd)
1 rom of NEC PC-8801 disk images : American Truck MKII Ban (amtrckm2)

Thanks a lot

Offline wlkdf90jdfg

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2016 - 16:50:33 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Hello,
Could you help me to fix, please :

1 rom of BBC Micro Model B disks : The Times Crosswords Volume 1-Side2.ssd (tcrosswd)
1 rom of NEC PC-8801 disk images : American Truck MKII Ban (amtrckm2)

Thanks a lot
Your .dat has info that says amtrkm2 as a name, but the crc is for amtruck.  Are your .dat files out of date?  Or perhaps mine are!  Maybe you aren't missing it at all, and it was a rename in v0.180.

I will attach all four amtruck ROMs, as they are small.  Let your ROM manager sort it out.