Author Topic: NDS Lite Firmware v7  (Read 564 times)

Offline Kostas Gangstar

NDS Lite Firmware v7
« on: November 26, 2016 - 04:04:04 »
Does anybody got the firmware.bin from the limited edition gold ds lite released in japan?
I checked a wiki page and saw the versions info i searched a lot, i need that latest ds firmware version i found v3 and what i think is v5 but shows as v7 in a windows app which im afraid the app is wrong.
Also does anybody else has a collection of the firmwares? Could u post urs maybe we can collect all from v1 to v7

Sorry if this is in a wrong place

Edit:

What about the dsi bios and firmware has anybody dumped those i heard the nocashgba dev got them only and didnt found them anywhere on the internet those things would be good to preserve.

And dont nes,snes, n64 and virtual boy got a bios? they have a logo at the start up aint that their bios?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016 - 15:58:43 by Kostas Gangstar »
#SaveTheMIARoms

Pm me if you got dsi bios dump and firmware if its possible or ds/ds lite firmware.bin files and ique ds firmware which must be probably 512 kb

There are no more Nintendo No-Intro MIA roms as of this writing :o (ty RCade)

Offline Kostas Gangstar

Re: NDS Lite Firmware v7
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016 - 06:08:57 »
o.o found the chinese ique ds lite firmware yesterday in a random 4shared search now i need normal ique ds firmware
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016 - 13:53:29 by Kostas Gangstar »
#SaveTheMIARoms

Pm me if you got dsi bios dump and firmware if its possible or ds/ds lite firmware.bin files and ique ds firmware which must be probably 512 kb

Offline Kostas Gangstar

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017 - 20:10:12 »
Here is the ique ds lite firmware i will post the rest i have when i sort my collection use this with desmume to play ique ds games without the need to hack the roms!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017 - 20:52:35 by Kostas Gangstar »
#SaveTheMIARoms

Offline 546345642

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017 - 05:43:56 »
I don't know which ones you already have, but here's a V1 firmware dumped from my launch day DS:
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline Kostas Gangstar

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017 - 03:41:42 »
I don't know which ones you already have, but here's a V1 firmware dumped from my launch day DS:

Thanks i believe i was missing v1 im still downloading every file from 4shared that is related to ds you wont believe what one can find there lol hope i find a ique ds firmware in 1 of the zips...

Edit: mega thanks bro i was missing this i didnt have the two blue screens in pictochat with any of my firmwares this is a nice addition to my collection  ;D
Strange how wiki page says v1 shows no colors and hangs in pictochat while v2 gives the blue colors hmm... but the firmware windows app i use shows it as v1 firmware

Heres what i believe is v5 and its a ds lite firmware according to the wiki Nintendo DS homebrew Page, the app i use shows it as v7 for some reason which is supposed to be in the gold limited edition japanese ds lite i dont know if the wiki got wrong info or the app is wrong.

Edit 2: And here are two apps i use for the ds firmwares that may help some people credits to desmume team for the firnware tool and bilibili2011 from gbatemp forums for the super editor
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017 - 15:05:12 by Kostas Gangstar »
#SaveTheMIARoms