Author Topic: NDS Lite Firmware v7  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
NDS Lite Firmware v7
« on: November 26, 2016 - 04:04:04 »
Does anybody got the firmware.bin from the limited edition gold ds lite released in japan?
I checked a wiki page and saw the versions info i searched a lot, i need that latest ds firmware version i found v3 and what i think is v5 but shows as v7 in a windows app which im afraid the app is wrong.
Also does anybody else has a collection of the firmwares? Could u post urs maybe we can collect all from v1 to v7

Sorry if this is in a wrong place

Edit:

What about the dsi bios and firmware has anybody dumped those i heard the nocashgba dev got them only and didnt found them anywhere on the internet those things would be good to preserve.

And dont nes,snes, n64 and virtual boy got a bios? they have a logo at the start up aint that their bios?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016 - 15:58:43 by Kostas Gangstar »
Reicast core is finally in the Android retroarch!!!
Android reicast finally got it's r7 version out in Google play!!!
Android dolphin is finally back in the Google store!!!

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
Re: NDS Lite Firmware v7
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016 - 06:08:57 »
o.o found the chinese ique ds lite firmware yesterday in a random 4shared search now i need normal ique ds firmware
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016 - 13:53:29 by Kostas Gangstar »

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017 - 20:10:12 »
Here is the ique ds lite firmware i will post the rest i have when i sort my collection use this with desmume to play ique ds games without the need to hack the roms!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017 - 20:52:35 by Kostas Gangstar »

Offline 546345642

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017 - 05:43:56 »
-
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018 - 19:09:41 by 546345642 »

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017 - 03:41:42 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
I don't know which ones you already have, but here's a V1 firmware dumped from my launch day DS:

Thanks i believe i was missing v1 im still downloading every file from 4shared that is related to ds you wont believe what one can find there lol hope i find a ique ds firmware in 1 of the zips...

Edit: mega thanks bro i was missing this i didnt have the two blue screens in pictochat with any of my firmwares this is a nice addition to my collection  ;D
Strange how wiki page says v1 shows no colors and hangs in pictochat while v2 gives the blue colors hmm... but the firmware windows app i use shows it as v1 firmware

Heres what i believe is v5 and its a ds lite firmware according to the wiki Nintendo DS homebrew Page, the app i use shows it as v7 for some reason which is supposed to be in the gold limited edition japanese ds lite i dont know if the wiki got wrong info or the app is wrong.

Edit 2: And here are two apps i use for the ds firmwares that may help some people credits to desmume team for the firnware tool and bilibili2011 from gbatemp forums for the super editor

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017 - 15:05:12 by Kostas Gangstar »

Offline Nexus1999

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017 - 10:05:07 »
Does anyone have download links for properly dumped [BIOS] Nintendo DS ARM7TDMI (World), [BIOS] Nintendo DS ARM7TDMI (GBA Mode) (World), [BIOS] Nintendo DS ARM946E-S (World), iQue DS Phat, iQue DS Lite, iQue DSi, iQue DSi XL, NDS Phat, NDS Lite, NDSi, NDSi XL, & NDSi LL BIOSes, & properly dumped firmware/flashfiles from v1.0 onward & for each region?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017 - 23:38:00 by Nexus1999 »

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018 - 08:44:02 »
Does anyone have download links for properly dumped [BIOS] Nintendo DS ARM7TDMI (World), [BIOS] Nintendo DS ARM7TDMI (GBA Mode) (World), [BIOS] Nintendo DS ARM946E-S (World), iQue DS Phat, iQue DS Lite, iQue DSi, iQue DSi XL, NDS Phat, NDS Lite, NDSi, NDSi XL, & NDSi LL BIOSes, & properly dumped firmware/flashfiles from v1.0 onward & for each region?

Probably yes but in private collections :(

Edit: Id want wii, wii u and 3ds nand dumps/system menus or whatever they are called aswell and in the latest version if possible (usa, eu, japanese and chinese versions)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018 - 15:24:42 by Kostas Gangstar »

Offline 5247846

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018 - 01:56:34 »
Can somebody please upload clean dumps of the Nintendo DS and DS Lite (not DSi) firmwares?

Offline Kostas Gangstar

• hl3 confirmed
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018 - 17:05:25 »
Hello this is the dsi nand + bios + dsi sd card :D

The NAND is from a reddit post, the bios are from the no intro dsi dat and the dsi sd card is from the no$cash emulator

All of those can be used in the nocash emulator since it emulates dsi a little, you can try the games from no intros dsi and dsi dlc dats ;)
The NAND is the Nintendo DSi Menu Ver 1.4.5U which is the latest version according to some sites i saw (i never had a dsi so i could be wrong)

And those are all the ds/ds lite and ique ds lite firmwares i have, my phone got broken and sadly i couldnt download some 4shared files to check if they have a firmware i dont have
I think most firmwares are diferent and some are not official but im not sure so i keep them all for now, maybe some expert can tell which firmwares are official and which version is which cause its a mess in my collection

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018 - 17:14:26 by Kostas Gangstar »