Author Topic: FM-Towns CHD wrong SHA  (Read 195 times)

Offline philgood1351fr

FM-Towns CHD wrong SHA
« on: January 07, 2017 - 13:57:15 »
Hi friends,

I started updating the Softawre Lists (haven't done that for months...).

a quick question about FM-Towns CHD. I have 284 CHD with wrong SHA. The CHD are there, but not recognized as right for CLRMAMEPRO as the SHA is a bit different.

Is there anything to do to correct that (Tried CHDMAN update but no luck) or am I good to download a bunch of CHD....

Thanks for tips.
Phil

Offline wlkdf90jdfg

Re: FM-Towns CHD wrong SHA
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017 - 16:46:25 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Hi friends,

a quick question about FM-Towns CHD. I have 284 CHD with wrong SHA. The CHD are there, but not recognized as right for CLRMAMEPRO as the SHA is a bit different.

Is there anything to do to correct that (Tried CHDMAN update but no luck) or am I good to download a bunch of CHD....

Thanks for tips.
Phil
If I recall correctly, 284 is the approximate number of FM-Towns CHDs that were redumped a couple of months ago.  GitHub details for FM-Towns CHD: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

It was done in parts though, no single commit redumped 284.

Perhaps you can sift through the comments in the source and see if the redumps were from some other collections you may have.  If so, you may be able to convert them from iso+cue to CHD format.  Otherwise it's download time.

Offline philgood1351fr

Re: FM-Towns CHD wrong SHA
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017 - 17:18:08 »
Hi friends,

Thanks for tips.
Phil
If I recall correctly, 284 is the approximate number of FM-Towns CHDs that were redumped a couple of months ago.  GitHub details for FM-Towns CHD: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

It was done in parts though, no single commit redumped 284.

Perhaps you can sift through the comments in the source and see if the redumps were from some other collections you may have.  If so, you may be able to convert them from iso+cue to CHD format.  Otherwise it's download time.

That's what I had in my mind...have to download the new ones....

Thanks

Phil