Author Topic: Nintendo - Nintendo 3DS Decrypted  (Read 80768 times)

Offline Landcross

Re: Nintendo - Nintendo 3DS Decrypted
« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2018 - 19:32:03 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Wow, thanks! This is great. Are these roms also No-Intro? This is a great thread, maybe someone knows a source like this for No-Intro Wii or WiiU sets?

Forgive me, but I have another question (maybe a stupid one). What does the numbering of the games mean? Because the games are not alphabetically sorted. Is it sorted by release date? Also, on which list does it based and where can I find a complete list? I plan to make a list for myself that primarily contains all PAL games (european language) and also games which are US or JAP exclusive.

Where are the like buttons? I want to give you guys some like.

Those are (decrypted) No-Intro roms yes.

As for Wii and WiiU; as zzzz said No-Intro doesn't have any disc-based sets. Redump.org does most disc-systems, like GameCube, Wii, PlayStation etc. But for those systems, you can go here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

As a sidenote. [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login compressed Wii games can be found here (not 100% complete yet): [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2018 - 20:22:21 »
Thank you guys, but I am a noob in the matter of No-Intro, Redump and stuff like that. The only thing I know about it is that No-Intro Roms are a good choice because they are not cropped or something like that. So I have no idea where to go for (nearly) a full set of Roms or Isos and I found this thread. Thats so much more than the most Romsites offer out there. My goal is to complete some of my Rom collections. So, I thought you guys can give me a hint where to go for some complete Wii or WiiU stuff. Since Undergroundgamer closes I have no idea.

Online hikaricore

« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2018 - 21:49:17 »
Thank you guys, but I am a noob in the matter of No-Intro, Redump and stuff like that. The only thing I know about it is that No-Intro Roms are a good choice because they are not cropped or something like that. So I have no idea where to go for (nearly) a full set of Roms or Isos and I found this thread. Thats so much more than the most Romsites offer out there. My goal is to complete some of my Rom collections. So, I thought you guys can give me a hint where to go for some complete Wii or WiiU stuff. Since Undergroundgamer closes I have no idea.

If you read the summary here, you'll have a good idea what the concept behind nointro sets is: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Similarly the redump project replaces imperfect copies for various disc based systems which have circulated over the years, by literally redumping them: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

There are separate threads over in the redump requests section ( [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login ) which (should) include links to uploads of large sets like Wii. Though since you're going to need a download manager ( [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login ) anyway, you might as well start off pulling a large bit of it from archive.org to save a hell of a lot of time: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

With any diligence/interest you should be able to figure it out on your own. You should also become quickly aware of what you're getting yourself into. Trying to gather a complete Wii redump set alone is going to use up between 2-3Tb of drive space (or more) when compressed. These images may required decompression or modification depending on your intended use.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018 - 21:56:09 by hikaricore »

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #243 on: January 27, 2018 - 12:59:00 »
Thanks for the info, I will check it. And yes, I use JD already for years. Also, I only want a handful of Wii and WiiU games because a full set is huge, thats right. :)

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #244 on: January 30, 2018 - 12:32:33 »
I have to warn you guys. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Omega Ruby are virus contaminated. After downloading it mixed my whole system up. :(

Offline Landcross

« Reply #245 on: January 30, 2018 - 12:43:18 »
I have to warn you guys. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Omega Ruby are virus contaminated. After downloading it mixed my whole system up. :(

Which roms are you talking about? My download links?

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #246 on: January 30, 2018 - 12:47:40 »
No, that ones from s4nQy29A, the european version.

Offline Landcross

« Reply #247 on: January 30, 2018 - 12:50:18 »
No, that ones from s4nQy29A, the european version.

Ah, ok. I was already getting worried because afaik my files (and PC) don't have any viruses haha.

Offline Game_Player_2017

« Reply #248 on: January 30, 2018 - 15:40:53 »
I doubt the roms have a virus. It is more likely malware or adware on the filehost site that infected you.

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #249 on: January 30, 2018 - 18:32:33 »
I dont think so because avira warned me of the Zip files. Also I use NoScript. But if you have doubts, you can give it a try and download the files. ;)

Offline siwajonu

« Reply #250 on: February 05, 2018 - 03:12:51 »
Thanks to s4nQy29A and b2071988 for their hard work.

Is there a 3ds_decrypt python script for .cia files?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018 - 09:16:43 by siwajonu »

Offline Joyer12345

« Reply #251 on: February 09, 2018 - 16:09:18 »
Can you upload  xdelda patch for

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology Japanese version

to

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology USA   & undub version.

link
 USA.

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology undub
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018 - 17:19:15 by Joyer12345 »

Offline bigdgc

« Reply #252 on: February 19, 2018 - 09:00:50 »
Have you added python to your "windows path"?
I don't think this automatically gets done during python setup.

From Google search: "adding python to windows path":
Code:
Only registered users can see contents. Please click here to Register or Login.
if you already have, try putting the python script and the encrypted 3ds rom in the same folder and just giving it the filename of the rom.
edit: also, are you using Python 2.7?, I don't think the script will work on python 3.0 or higher (Not quite sure on how to port it to python 3).

edit:
for windows users (should work on 32bit and 64bit), I've attached a windows executable version to this post (created with py2exe).

Extract the archive and place your 3ds roms in the same folder as the extracted files. Run either:
"3ds_decrypt_v3.bat" to batch decrypt your 3ds roms
or
"3ds_encrypt_v3.bat" to batch encrypt your 3ds roms

Filename: 3ds_decrypt_encrypt_v3_py2exe.7z
Filesize: 1.82 MB (1,917,334 bytes)
CRC32: 2A45168B
MD5: 31A255B34C05469AFE5A84FC2B672027
SHA-1: A8AB49BC9D618D81EC7DC90873A0BE5D5B7A6EB7
SHA-256: 4B14556A69A67ED6774D0D402A54C55B14042648A00FDF1CA8C3E22E9D47A99F

Note: This will decrypt and encrypt 3DS roms 'in-place' so it overwrites the existing 3DS rom, I recommend to only use it on a COPY of your 3DS Roms.

edit: v3 update, decrypting and encrypting in 16mb blocks, hopefully speeds up the decryption/encryption process.

Can you do a update for the most recent version? Your py2exe version is the easiest to use.

Offline zzzz

« Reply #253 on: March 06, 2018 - 05:51:09 »
See here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login :)

Could you update the folder? Missing about 20 latest roms.

Offline Landcross

« Reply #254 on: March 07, 2018 - 19:27:49 »
See here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login :)

Could you update the folder? Missing about 20 latest roms.

Everything has been updated and everything should match Nintendo - Nintendo 3DS Decrypted (20180227-141512).dat  :)