Author Topic: PS VITA MaiDump Games Collection [1Fichier] [1 Link]  (Read 1263 times)

Offline AlvRo

PS VITA MaiDump Games Collection [1Fichier] [1 Link]
« on: February 12, 2017 - 17:57:34 »
PS VITA MaiDump Games Collection

REGION CODES:

JPN = PCSG - PCSC
USA = PCSA - PCSE
EUR = PCSF - PCSB

MaiDump Installation:

- Download and install the latest MaiDumpTool (english translated version preferred)
- Extract your Mai dump game if necessary and make sure you have the game's content inside a "TITLEID" folder. Example: PCSB00000
- Transfer your TITLEID folder via either FTP or PSP save method (check the guide above)
- Open Molecular Shell and create a new folder under ux0: and rename it to mai
- Move your TITLEID folder into your mai folder in ux0:
- Close Molecular Shell and open MaiDumpTool on your vita
- Select the second option "Install game from folder" and press Circle to install the TITLEID folder
- After installation is complete close MaiDumpTool and the game should be working now

PASSWORD TO DOWNLOAD

AlvRo

Download

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017 - 13:03:27 by AlvRo »

Offline stranno

Re: PS VITA MaiDump Games Collection [1Fichier] [1 Link]
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017 - 01:08:16 »
Is this the reddit Mai torrent?

BTW: MaiDump Tool is not needed for game/update installation, not sure about the DLCS. You can just send the game folder to the Vita and then use the 'Install Folder' feature of VitaShell. It works for Vitamin and MaiDump. Updates can be just overwritten over the main game.

Offline AlvRo

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017 - 01:21:29 »
I really do not understand about this subject
I found a good collection and I'm uploading it
I will also upload a collection but in VPKS format for ps vita

Is this collection necessary? Is someone going to use it?

You seem to know a lot more than I do about installing this format
If you want you can give some more correct instructions on how to install

Offline stranno

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017 - 01:34:09 »
I was asking because i already own that torrent and i dont want duplicate files, i dont have the HDD connected so i am not sure.

Mai dumps are done by MaiDump Tool from chinese developers and VPKS are done by Vitamin tool from TheFloW. Vitamin is quite outdated and dumps could work but they are not really proper. Mai dumps are better but not perfect tho, the tool is far better than Vitamin and it can dump and decrypt more type of files (physical/digital dlcs, games and updates).

I suggest people to use Mai dumps if they exist or Vitamin dumps if there is no other choice.

VitaShell is packed with HENkaku, the only way to pirate Vita games right now and it can install games pretty easy. Just extracting the VPK (winrar or 7z) and sending it (or the Mai folder) to Vita. Then navigate to this folder, Triangle, More, Install folder. The game will be installed and the bubble will be created.

Offline AlvRo

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017 - 01:42:13 »
Surely it is the same torrent, just look at the files, I have not changed anything, I have only compressed the folders

Then what is better in this format or in VPKS format?
Because honestly, if I'm going to waste time uploading these files
And they will not use them

Offline stranno

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017 - 01:46:58 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Surely it is the same torrent, just look at the files, I have not changed anything, I have only compressed the folders

Then what is better in this format or in VPKS format?
Because honestly, if I'm going to waste time uploading these files
And they will not use them
Mai dumps are better but there are more Vitamin dumps because it was the first tool released. Better or worse doesnt mean the game will work or not, most of Vitamin dumps work even when they are far from perfect. Some of them crash (like Amazing Spiderman) and some of them dont even work.

To make things even worse Vitamin 2.0 dumps (the last version of the tool) are probably better than the dumps from the first version of MaiDump Tool  :(

It is hard to tell, Vita scene is probably the worst and most fragmented ever existed, because it began with premature tools.

Offline AlvRo

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017 - 01:50:41 »
That is to say that it is only a matter of trying or a question of knowing the tools

I will upload the collection in both formats
So there is for all tastes

And thank you very much for the help
if you want to make a mini tutorial more updated
I will change the thread instructions for the current ones
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017 - 02:00:56 by AlvRo »