Author Topic: Sony Playstation 1 NTSC-U Redump 20141227  (Read 32149 times)

Offline nobodyserio

Re: Sony Playstation 1 NTSC-U Redump 20141227
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2016 - 21:30:51 »
jdownloader can be a pain  with these things.
I personally recommend emuparadise for the few files that could not be recorverd, especially with the happy hour they have. I  did the same

Offline hikaricore

Re: Sony Playstation 1 NTSC-U Redump 20141227
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017 - 02:43:24 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Thanks for this. Got a few checksum errors during RAR extraction. The archives had already been repair so this could be corruption in the source files. It was under a dozen titles for the entire collection, so no big deal. Was able to pull fills from here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

:D

I was never able to properly repair D-G and T-Z, so I went to that archive.or link to get what I missed, but I cannot figure how to download via JDownloader - every link fails, but when I get each one via a Web browser after singing in, no proble. I just don't wanna have to clink on many different links at a time, so any way to use JDownloader successfully?

Late AF responding, but with archive.org you can simply make a wget script (sh/batch) file to download the individual files if a torrent isn't provided. They don't seem to have any sort of redirects in place so the copied links work as is. Hope this helps anyone else trying to get some fills for this large collection.

On the previous mention of the Japanese redump collection, there's a torrent out there with many of them ( hash: 57c5611ce473c52c6262580887eac58c4be68cf1 ) but seeders are few and far between. Sometimes someone pops into existence with a 100% copy and I inch a few gigs further along, but it's mostly futile. We'll just have to wait for someone to post them to usenet or a file hosting site.  :/