Author Topic: [Redump.org] Sony Playstation (Europe - Australia)(061716)  (Read 1217 times)

Offline baldo

#-B

NZB: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
PASS: KjtUONh97DNzZ5q74j6KMgAkS5aBas

--------------------

C

PASS: LFKTVZ8B5ZnTwyZCQOiIjEyuOIQkMl

--------------------

D

PASS: HMSIu3bKMasc3CkP4JMLFwkqtL3gU6

--------------------

E-F

PASS: ZmZHaKkPvUgZuwonkzWvr2far8RxgN

--------------------

G-K

PASS: yEEoA3qEjadyyq0W9V2cKS36FiQZgh

--------------------

L-M

PASS: C89RDTE178vhok4VtzQmlaH6dIPbO7

--------------------

N-P

PASS: WdtNuO3nP6mRL8aGTQCjt8ceVZKv0M

--------------------

Q-R

PASS: n96bFhxP6ybOQ4WGGKeJfyMd1f4eDD

--------------------

S

PASS: UTycEnlzQOIbUP5ZcpFlKtpZsNd2g9

--------------------

T-V

PASS: 7r2DIYHltmfbLmRJlJLWaoVUwAsMFK

--------------------

W-Z

PASS: bsTiymJ4z2KmoiPZ5HkJ5nxdxZIh93
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017 - 08:20:53 by baldo »

Offline pooftie

Re: [Redump.org] (Europe - Australia)(061716)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017 - 10:19:48 »
Does anyone have just the ETRfuj51k9oqDz78lKqvhhqoqvwqTo.7z.001 file from the D group of files?

It should be  (209,715,200 bytes).  The one on GigaNews is 47991 bytes short and the 7z.001 file for this and each of the other ten groups of files is not covered by the PAR files.  I managed to download and repair the other groups with all files in the archives verified with 7zip, but for each of those groups I was able to download the associated 7z.001 file without errors.  Although I was able to repair 7z.002 through 7z.522 of the D group with the provided PAR files, the damaged 7z.001 file prevents accessing the archive.

Thank you very much for posting this console set and all the PAR files on UseNet.  Given how challenging it was to download, I can only imagine how difficult it was to post and I greatly appreciate your efforts.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017 - 06:23:46 by pooftie »

Offline WickedOne

Re: [Redump.org] Playstation (Europe - Australia)(061716)
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017 - 13:20:29 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Does anyone have just the ETRfuj51k9oqDz78lKqvhhqoqvwqTo.7z.001 file from the D group of files?

It should be  (209,715,200 bytes).  The one on GigaNews is 47991 bytes short and the 7z.001 file for this and each of the other ten groups of files is not covered by the PAR files.  I managed to download and repair the other groups with all files in the archives verified with 7zip, but for each of those groups I was able to download the associated 7z.001 file without errors.  Although I was able to repair 7z.002 through 7z.522 of the D group with the provided PAR files, the damaged 7z.001 file prevents accessing the archive.

Thank you very much for posting this console set and all the PAR files on UseNet.  Given how challenging it was to download, I can only imagine how difficult it was to post and I greatly appreciate your efforts.

I'm still downloading it, but my part001 seems to be in order. At least it got the right size. So, let's try something different this time. I created a PAR2 set for the 001 part, let's conserve some bandwith :)
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Update: Okay my part 001 is definitely okay, so that 10% parset should get you there. And again the question: Are you sure it's Giganews? I saw binsearch listing 1 post missing, so I cross checked with nzbindex.nl, which showed non missing, so I used the NZB from there.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017 - 17:12:30 by WickedOne »
The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol. (Larry Wall, creator of Perl)

Offline WickedOne

Re: [Redump.org] Sony Playstation (Europe - Australia)(061716)
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017 - 17:14:11 »
@baldo, I can't press like often enough to express my gratitude for your posts  ;D
The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol. (Larry Wall, creator of Perl)

Offline pooftie

Re: [Redump.org] (Europe - Australia)(061716)
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017 - 06:23:13 »
Thanks @WickedOne, that worked perfectly (repair.jpg).  For some reason, multipar wanted to touch all the other files in the D group after the repair; maybe I should have put the broken file and the PAR files alone in a directory to mend it.

I feel very empowered.  Which impossibly large portion of the interwebs should I back up next?

Total across the 11 sets, unarchived and verified 3028 items, 987GB.  Amazing.  Thanks @baldo very very.

update: I tried downloading the 7z.001 a couple of times because sometimes asking GigaNews for it again gets an undamaged file, but for this file, all downloads were the same.  I think GigaNews is run by Ziggy, the computer in Quantum Leap, and sometimes it needs to smacked to get the proper result.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017 - 06:33:27 by pooftie »