Author Topic: 1997 Game Trailers  (Read 278 times)

Offline darksabre76

• That Guy
1997 Game Trailers
« on: July 16, 2017 - 01:58:53 »
Hey all, I was dumping one of my discs, Power Chess 98, and on the first CD were a few trailers. One happened to be of Half-Life and was pre-release footage so I was goaded into uploading it, along with the other 2 (pretty cheezy) trailers. Here are the links for those so inclined. Enjoy!

Half-Life: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Driver's Education: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Pro Pilot: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline attractivo

Re: 1997 Game Trailers
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017 - 02:10:01 »
cool, but matt.. centipede pmv? wtf   :o

Offline darksabre76

• That Guy
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017 - 02:10:33 »
Lol, that's a long time ago now :)
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline attractivo

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017 - 02:17:01 »
looks normal to me that pilot simulation and driving education software was promoted on a chess cd. but half life looks out of place. but then that other video of yours looked even more out of place haha. now i see you with different eyes mate :P j/k

Offline darksabre76

• That Guy
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017 - 02:31:48 »
No idea what you're talking about :P But what made those trailers funny is how SERIOUS they take themselves. "You can learn how to drive... on WINDOWS 95!"