Author Topic: SCENE Releases Missing in Action [MIA's]  (Read 8419 times)

neogeo and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rockleevk

Re: SCENE Releases Missing in Action [MIA's]
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2018 - 14:33:27 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
That's spam - 120kb in total.

Usenet NZB files are not the game, but are the link to DL the game if you have Usenet, so we can say its like a 'link' to that release which is thought to be lost.
Not my intention to do spam, just wanted to inform that if anyone here who has Usenet service, can recover that dump, given that some people, aside from me, are looking for that game that has been missing for quite a while.

-rockleevk

Offline bingobongo

• SCENE DATs
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2018 - 19:02:03 »
That's spam - 120kb in total.

Usenet NZB files are not the game, but are the link to DL the game if you have Usenet, so we can say its like a 'link' to that release which is thought to be lost.
Not my intention to do spam, just wanted to inform that if anyone here who has Usenet service, can recover that dump, given that some people, aside from me, are looking for that game that has been missing for quite a while.

-rockleevk

@rockleevk, you know what.. just piss off where you came from and don't come back ever again..
as you are so smart with using nzb's and usenet, why didn't you got this release and have uploaded it somewhere for NON-usenet users.. but.. you will say now, you don't have an usenet subscription..
btw... as you are smarter as all of us... NZBIndex shows you how "BIG" the whole release is.. in your case: 120.32 KB

and now don't spam arround..
thank you!

@ALL,
like wurstpeter mentioned.. 120kb in total.. with malware (EXE file) inside..
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login -

Offline zzzz

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2018 - 19:13:30 »
Quote from: bingobongo link=topic=6193.msg103718#msg103718
@rockleevk, you know what.. just piss off where you came from and don't come back ever again..
as you are so smart with using nzb's and usenet, why didn't you got this release and have uploaded it somewhere for NON-usenet users.. but.. you will say now, you don't have an usenet subscription..
btw... as you are smarter as all of us... NZBIndex shows you how "BIG" the whole release is.. in your case: 120.32 KB

and now don't spam arround..
thank you!

No need to be hostile, newcomers should be encouraged to help out whenever they can, it may turn out that some time they're right and we actually get a new rom. Until then, they get to be taught which will lead to more people lurking the thread to learn something too.

Offline bingobongo

• SCENE DATs
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2018 - 19:36:59 »
[OFFTOPIC]
@zzzz, don't get me wrong.. but this guy is smart if you can count 1+1 :P
it could be that those are his exe files lurking in usenet. peace bro :)
[/OFFTOPIC]
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login -

Offline rockleevk

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2018 - 20:29:17 »
Hi there again... My mistake and apologies, just translated "Grootte" from that site and found out it was referring to the actual size of the file.

And that's true, don't have Usenet and never used it as for now, only been in other P2P places like ShareEx2 and WinNY, without counting IRC and most common sources.

Problem solved and i'll be careful from now on if I paste any link from another place, taking note on that.
EDIT: got rid of the link I posted, no worries. Another doubt of mine, "nuked" releases are not counted on MIA lists or do count? not sure if I understood that, will re-check other topics to see what's about that as well.

-rockleevk
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018 - 20:49:22 by rockleevk »

Offline bingobongo

• SCENE DATs
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2018 - 18:45:00 »
Another doubt of mine, "nuked" releases are not counted on MIA lists or do count? not sure if I understood that, will re-check other topics to see what's about that as well.
if nuked do have file count and size than it will be not on the MIA list... otherwise if you have an example, please post to look on it, maybe i did something wrong.
thx