Author Topic: MAME v0.188 - Archives  (Read 336 times)

Offline Mordor

• Global Moderator
  • King Ding-a-Ling
MAME v0.188 - Archives
« on: July 26, 2017 - 19:43:53 »
MAME Archives?  What is this about?

Well, if you are a collector of the Rollback CHDs and ROMs... what would complete your collection? ...why, the DATs to build a previous set and the particular Emulator version to run that set of course!

In a nutshell... I decided to clean up my emulation related partitions on all my hard drives and in doing so I discovered that I really don't delete things, I just keep making more folders on other partitions to store even more emulation related files on.

Well, that's not entirely true... I somehow manage to delete the things I really want to keep and keep the things I always intended to delete... but that's not what this is about, is it... well... no, that is what this is about actually.

Enjoy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along with the attached DATs is a quick Excel spreadsheet I put together containing a complete listing of what I currently have and what I am missing to make this collection as complete as I believe it possibly can be. If you have the time and can look through it and help me with any missing files I would be most appreciative.

As stated above, the majority of these files were in folders I had on multiple Hard Drives and were collected over the years. I have renamed most files so they all fall within some type of common sequence and ease of use/numbering (if searching for a particular file).

In an effort to fill in the blanks with some of the missing files, I have come across the following sites that I have acquired some of the files which are contained in this collection:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAME DATs

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

MAME/MESS Builds & Source files

MAMEUI/MESSUI Builds & Source files

SDL Builds

UME Builds

(courtesy of darksabre76 & Ancient)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A complete v0.185 torrent can be found on the Tracker here --->  [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Next scheduled complete torrent update ---> v0.190 

Here's the link for all the update files since v0.185--- > [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

proggies used:
-------------------
clrmamepro v4.032 (64bit)
RomVault v2.6.2

Thanks,
Mordor
True.dat