Author Topic: 1fichier - No-Intro Uploads  (Read 845 times)

Offline KennyMcCormick

1fichier - No-Intro Uploads
« on: December 05, 2017 - 08:45:30 »
Due to the poor behavior of some ROM Shepherd members, I have to decided to take the advice of D34con and remove my public uploads. If anyone feels disappointed by this, feel free to send a letter of thanks to hikaricore, AnonRunzes2 or any other morons who were unable to follow 1 simple rule.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017 - 21:21:21 by KennyMcCormick »

Offline AnonRunzes2

Re: 1fichier - No-Intro Uploads
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018 - 22:43:59 »
Turns out JackassMcManchild's same edited "farewell" message is also here!

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login What's even stranger is how nobody actually replied in this thread. I guess there wasn't enough users for him to mandate his so-called rules into everyone so he could make himself look "smurrt". Oh well.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018 - 23:32:31 by AnonRunzes2 »

Offline Kostas Gangstar

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018 - 04:20:54 »
Hope my lame once in a while trolling posts didnt cause this i meant no harm to anyone
Waiting for the 1 nds, 3 sinclair and tons of amiga no-intro mia roms to be released...
sps software pls release the amigas to the public :8

Also waiting for a pokewalker and pocket pikachu 1 and 2 emulators xD

Zippyshare limit got increased to 500mb its a good place to upload your files guys

Offline D34con

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018 - 05:59:10 »
son, if we cant be some kind of personal being, humor finally has died.
Be yourself. If anyone cant handle this, its not your fault then...
There are many other very kind people, like AnonRunzes told in his post, who are in better mood.
by the way, great post, Anon! Didnt read so much anger in a few minutes for long. Enjoyed it! :thumbs up:
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.