Author Topic: NES/SNES Official Game release Dats??  (Read 127 times)

Offline Atrion

NES/SNES Official Game release Dats??
« on: December 07, 2017 - 00:07:13 »
This may be a stupid question, but on wikipedia the NES is listed as having 715 games and the SNES 783, What I am wondering is if there is some dat files that will give me just these games?

Thanks for any help.

Offline darksabre76

• That Guy
Re: NES/SNES Official Game release Dats??
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017 - 00:09:59 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login will be as close as it gets to just the official games.
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline Atrion

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017 - 00:14:47 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login will be as close as it gets to just the official games.

This is the site I currently use, but there are many more roms in there NES and SNES dat files than I stated above.

Offline darksabre76

• That Guy
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017 - 00:19:26 »
Use their filtering features then: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Just select the DAT from the dropdown on the top left, then check any options you want. Like if you want only USA roms, etc.
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline Russian Spy

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017 - 17:28:19 »
Als you have to ask is Wikipedia complete ?