Author Topic: Content for PPSSPP?  (Read 225 times)

Offline NLS

Content for PPSSPP?
« on: December 07, 2017 - 11:12:11 »
I haven't followed this emulator before (or the platform it emulates) but want to try it.

So who has PSP content?

TOSEC I think, doesn't.
Trurip?
Redump?
Some other collection?

---
NLS

Offline D34con

Re: Content for PPSSPP?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017 - 16:41:15 »
noIntro...
set has been uploaded by the honourable people...
NoIntro has 3350+, whilst Redump counts (in my cmp-list) 1606...
I prefer ReDump, but NoIntro is a very good start to see, whats released...

EDIT
Oh well, its one of the best emulated system i've played last. The games are fun, the emulator is smooth as hell. This is really worth it.

PS:
Content: ReDump + NoIntro... TruRip is really lame on releases, heard they building some xbox (you probably heard it too), but talking is not doing at least there are maaaany missings from last release and before the last one...(looking at Saturn, for example)
Errm, yeah, ReDump has some, NoIntro follows same or similar naming, but is something more "completish". Stick to NoIntro. Follow 1fichier upload from pci130.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017 - 17:03:00 by D34con »
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline stranno

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017 - 17:40:07 »
You can also download games directly from Sony's servers (PSN).

Just grab this tool.

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

And add this database.

Offline NLS

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017 - 20:32:30 »
You mean instead of getting a rip collection I can get everything from Sony themselves?

---
NLS

Offline idlord

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017 - 20:58:51 »
I would recommend to grab the regular UMD No-Intro set due do it already integrating the majority of Redump's PSP set into it. If you download directly from Sony, then you will be getting only the Encrypted Digital stuff which you need to manually decrypt for use.

Offline stranno

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017 - 00:54:58 »
I would recommend to grab the regular UMD No-Intro set due do it already integrating the majority of Redump's PSP set into it. If you download directly from Sony, then you will be getting only the Encrypted Digital stuff which you need to manually decrypt for use.
NPS Browser already have pkg_dec to decrypt the PKG file. Once you download a game you will get a perfectly playable ISO for PPSSPP, PSV or PSP.

The same for PSV, the program will take the PKG and the zRIF and will make an out of the box playable game for NoNpDrm. And the same for PS3 with the PKG and the RAPs.

The only limitation is the number of games, not every game was released in digital form. But there are almost 1000 PSP games and 560 minis.

You mean instead of getting a rip collection I can get everything from Sony themselves?
Not everything, but yeah, almost everything that Sony have published in the PSN.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017 - 00:58:22 by stranno »

Offline NLS

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017 - 09:49:51 »
It has pkg_dec? Not the one I downloaded.
There is an empty place to put the path to pkg dec tool. I don't need that?

EDIT: Says I don't have a proper configuration, so I guess the missing tool is indeed missing. So any help where to find one that is compatible (with parameters set) etc. appreciated...

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017 - 10:02:54 by NLS »
---
NLS

Offline stranno

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017 - 12:55:21 »
It has pkg_dec? Not the one I downloaded.
There is an empty place to put the path to pkg dec tool. I don't need that?

EDIT: Says I don't have a proper configuration, so I guess the missing tool is indeed missing. So any help where to find one that is compatible (with parameters set) etc. appreciated...

Use that.

In Options "Your pkg dec params" set: -x {pkgFile} "{zRifKey}" . "Any pkg dec tool" select pkg2zip executable.

I though it was bundled with that, i've been using it for months so i was probably already there.