Author Topic: [1Fichier] - GoodSets UPLOAD  (Read 6982 times)

Offline firedropdl

Re: [1Fichier] - GoodSets UPLOAD
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2018 - 04:07:47 »
There's probably no chance somebody could upload these to a site that isn't demanding I shut off my adblocker and is just itching to inject my PC full of viruses, is there?

My adblocker is off, but it still won't allow me to download anything and just keeps putting the same window up and trying to force pop ups.

I've had a look at the page source and I haven't come up with a way of straight downloading them from that code either.

Thanks for the hard work anyhow.  :)

Offline Zakarisz

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2018 - 05:14:35 »
You need a downloader like this:
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline D34con

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2018 - 05:58:05 »
LOL. There is absolutly no ad nor something other "disgusting" things on 1fichier, i just went there and pulled one file (for a little test to prove the words from a witness infected)
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline firedropdl

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2018 - 06:25:02 »
I ended up getting most of these along with the non-goods from archive.  Unfortuantely, it looks like they took all the Big N stuff down already except for two of the sets that I'm surprised are still up there.

Going to go the JDownloader route, get the rest of them, then throw my PC in a vat of bleach.

Offline firedropdl

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2018 - 07:56:50 »
Heya....

Another dumb question here.

For the GBA "Videos".  These are referring to TV shows that were converted by 3rd parties to work on a GBA, correct?  These don't include the actual licensed GBA carts, do they?

I never even knew this was a thing before, but looking at the link that breaks down individual games instead of the whole thing it looks as though things that would never have been licensed are included in the Videos.

Thanks ahead for clearing that up!  :)

Offline Maddog

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2018 - 08:29:16 »
Correct assumption, these videos are not coming from actual carts.
It was some utility that allowed to convert videos to GBA "cart" format and people just created many of the things. Pretty much useless today, but was a novelty back then.  :)

Offline firedropdl

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2018 - 19:21:33 »
Heh... yeah.  I saw all the original seasons of Trailer Park Boys and imagined how bad of quality they must be to watch on the GBA.  Who knew they'd make a comeback and you'd be able to watch them all for free on Netflix back when those were made.   :P

Offline Spectreman

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2018 - 22:07:11 »
Hi,

I've got a question, i have a premium 1Fichier account but how do i move files from a folder or an entire shared folder to my account ?
Downloading everything would be too long and i don't have enough space on my hard drives to stock a lot of stuff... 1Fichier allows you to store unlimited stuff on your account, which is insane and you can use it as if it is a rented hard drive for months or years !
Until now, i'm used to DL everything i want with Jdownloader but if i can transfer shared folders to my account, it will be more convenient ... i don't see any options to do that, i see that you can add 30 links at the same time maximum but no more so if you want to have the entire Super Nes Roms, it will take months to copy all links one by one and send them to your 1Fichier account...

Thanks to the original uploader by the way for this astounding collection :)

Offline Termingamer2-JD

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2018 - 19:41:33 »
THANKS A TON! I needed the GBX set after it had somehow disappeared from the internet...

you should buy some bulletproof russian vps and host it there to ensure no takedowns tho 1fichier isn't too bad either :P

Offline Wistful

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2018 - 15:34:53 »
Many thanks!

Offline Hyperscorpio

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2018 - 20:37:43 »
I download them all, can someone tell me if i need to update some sets are in the first thread or it still like this?
I see 8 complete sets are still MIA.
Thank you all!  8)