Author Topic: I have undumped PSP game, What should I do now?  (Read 212 times)

Offline PpmeiS

I have undumped PSP game, What should I do now?
« on: January 29, 2018 - 23:43:10 »
Hello community,

I´m from Spain and I like PSP games. I managed to get all EU unique games for my collection, but looking at renascene database I saw few games not fixed and an undumped game from my region. Well, I have two bad dumps redumped and one undumped game ready to share:

Bad dumps:
 - Bob Esponja - Atrapados en el Congelador [ULES-01486] [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
 - WALL-E - Batallón de Limpieza [ULES-01075] (bad dump) [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Undumped:
 - UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 [ULES-00709]

The question is, What should I do now for sharing?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018 - 07:13:23 by PpmeiS »

Offline darksabre76

• That Guy
Re: I have undumped PSP game, What should I do now?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018 - 23:45:58 »
Check out No-Intro ([You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login) and/or Redump ([You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login) and submit the information to them. Both of those sites catalog PSP, though you might have to register on those individual forums first. If you wanted to share afterward, you can always post your dumps here on the forums.
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Online dizzzy

Re: I have undumped PSP game, What should I do now?
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018 - 03:13:59 »
Here is the redump.org PSP dumping guide [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

If you can do these things then sign up for the redump forum and submit your data. Redump is the gold standard for dumping discs, so if you get them in there your work will last forever :)
Redump.org: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login