Author Topic: Rom Sets - Master List  (Read 8365 times)

Offline dizzzy

Re: Rom Sets - Master List
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2018 - 15:20:50 »
Yeah I didn't mean to post it here ... wasn't paying attention.
Redump.org: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline SooperWill99

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2018 - 00:17:52 »
You didn't mean to post what there? About the Wing Commander discs?

Also, I'm sorry for such a huge request for my first post...I didn't even realize it was my first post, since I've been around here for about a year!

Hopefully the Redump set will get online soon...there are some Europe-region PC games that I am in particular looking for that are in Redump. Would it be possible to upload the IBM compatibles in Europe and non-European sets, if you haven't already got it up?

Also, one more thing: I won't request anymore sets to be uploaded after this one, at least for a good while.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018 - 00:49:13 by SooperWill99 »

Offline D34con

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2018 - 06:55:25 »
did i mention i dont like people that didnt read when nothing else is needed?
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline Landcross

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2018 - 18:50:45 »
I've updated my nNASOS sets:
GameCube: 20180506
Wii: 20180509

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2018 - 20:16:45 »
Thanks Landcross, updated.
Redump.org: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2018 - 03:29:29 »
I've updated the DVD-Video link to a "dvd-video redump" search link in archive.org since i'll be uploading DVD-Videos individually from now on. PES 2008, 2009 dvds added which should be in redump soonish.

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2018 - 07:35:39 »
A few more dozen DVD-Videos uploaded to archive.org

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2018 - 06:26:19 »
VM Labs Nuon added

Offline D34con

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2018 - 07:53:54 »
Thanks!
Any info on "tab austria" ?
just not to be bad, i just proclaim to not to use search anymore for others than myself. Its easy. If you got almost fullsets, your missings are often posted together in one.

Offline dizzzy

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2018 - 20:02:42 »
VCD set now 9/9