Author Topic: (PSX) Sony PlayStation (Japan) [Non-Redump] collection [REQ]  (Read 481 times)

Offline Manuel_Dust23

Hi there, a few months I found a wonderful and delightful collection from PS1 NTSC-J games, seems like these games were not dumped as far I know, but somehow I couldn't grab all the games, maybe because the big file was from 2013  :(

Today I'd like to know If someone maybe have all the games from this "Sony PlayStation (Japan) [Non-Redump]" collection, If I'm not wrong this collection includes around 599 NTSC-J games and the size I think It's about 120GB, I think these Japanese games need to be preserved and actually I'm working to build a huge collection from them, hope someone can help me  :)

Thank you so much!  ;)
Retro gaming lover!

Game list from the Japan Non-Redump collection here:
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018 - 23:41:54 by Manuel_Dust23 »

Offline alex777

Re: (PSX) Sony PlayStation (Japan) [Non-Redump] collection [REQ]
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018 - 21:17:48 »
Hi there, a few months I found a wonderful and delightful collection from PS1 NTSC-J games, seems like these games were not dumped as far I know, but somehow I couldn't grab all the games, maybe because the big file was from 2013  :(

Today I'd like to know If someone maybe have all the games from this "Sony PlayStation (Japan) [Non-Redump]" collection, If I'm not wrong this collection includes around 599 NTSC-J games and the size I think It's about 120GB, I think these Japanese games need to be preserved and actually I'm working to build a huge collection from them, hope someone can help me  :)

Thank you so much!  ;)
Retro gaming lover!

non redump files you mean normal ones? that ones you can find on internet?

Offline Manuel_Dust23

Re: (PSX) Sony PlayStation (Japan) [Non-Redump] collection [REQ]
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018 - 22:17:24 »

Thank you so much!  ;)
Retro gaming lover!

non redump files you mean normal ones? that ones you can find on internet?

Yes, that's right, I only found a pretty dead torrent, but I can't find another source with this collection, I'll make a list on google docs to explain which games It does contain
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018 - 22:20:56 by Manuel_Dust23 »