Author Topic: Nintendo - 3DS DLC Decrypted  (Read 503 times)

Offline lanzelot

Nintendo - 3DS DLC Decrypted
« on: April 14, 2018 - 15:25:34 »
Hi guys,
forgive me to open up a new thread, but I am looking for decrypted 3DS DLC Roms. I already downloaded the "normal" Roms from s4nQy29A's fantastic thread, but I miss the complete DLC set as a decrypted version. So, I miss the half of a complete 3DS Romset. I checked the forum here, but all I can found are encrypted DLC Roms.

Offline Luck3DS

Re: Nintendo - 3DS DLC Decrypted
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018 - 20:50:01 »

Here is the 3DS DLC thread   [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

There is no encrypted DLC dat for now.

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018 - 12:58:29 »
Thanks Luck3DS, but these Roms are not decrypted. I tried two files and both are not decrypted.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018 - 13:50:20 by lanzelot »

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018 - 16:00:35 »
Ah, ok. I think I know what you mean. As long as there is no encrypted DLC dat as long nobody start to release decrypted DLC roms, is this right? Sorry, but I am totally new to all this. Are there plans to release a dat?

EDIT: hmm, here I found a 3DS DLC dat: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018 - 16:27:04 by lanzelot »

Online Blank

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018 - 23:19:10 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Ah, ok. I think I know what you mean. As long as there is no encrypted DLC dat as long nobody start to release decrypted DLC roms, is this right? Sorry, but I am totally new to all this. Are there plans to release a dat?

EDIT: hmm, here I found a 3DS DLC dat: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

You can decrypt DLC roms, but as of right now there is no dat for them.

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018 - 01:41:21 »
Thanks Blank. Yes, now I realize what's going on. There is no DAT for decrypted 3DS DLC. I managed it to decrypt Roms on PC with the tool "3DS_OfflineDecTool" and it works great. But without a matching MD5 I think it's not save. Are there any plans for a DAT?

Online Blank

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018 - 14:52:27 »
Thanks Blank. Yes, now I realize what's going on. There is no DAT for decrypted 3DS DLC. I managed it to decrypt Roms on PC with the tool "3DS_OfflineDecTool" and it works great. But without a matching MD5 I think it's not save. Are there any plans for a DAT?

Looks like there can be a DAT but they need someone to submit the data

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:16:11 »
Can't do it because with the "3DS_OfflineDecTool" the MD5 is incorrect. I try this with 3DS (not DLC) Roms and compare it with the No-Intro DAT. Semms to be we have to wait.