Author Topic: Nintendo - 3DS DLC Decrypted  (Read 3534 times)

Offline lanzelot

Nintendo - 3DS DLC Decrypted
« on: April 14, 2018 - 15:25:34 »
Hi guys,
forgive me to open up a new thread, but I am looking for decrypted 3DS DLC Roms. I already downloaded the "normal" Roms from s4nQy29A's fantastic thread, but I miss the complete DLC set as a decrypted version. So, I miss the half of a complete 3DS Romset. I checked the forum here, but all I can found are encrypted DLC Roms.

Offline Luck3DS

Re: Nintendo - 3DS DLC Decrypted
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018 - 20:50:01 »

Here is the 3DS DLC thread   [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

There is no encrypted DLC dat for now.

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018 - 12:58:29 »
Thanks Luck3DS, but these Roms are not decrypted. I tried two files and both are not decrypted.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018 - 13:50:20 by lanzelot »

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018 - 16:00:35 »
Ah, ok. I think I know what you mean. As long as there is no encrypted DLC dat as long nobody start to release decrypted DLC roms, is this right? Sorry, but I am totally new to all this. Are there plans to release a dat?

EDIT: hmm, here I found a 3DS DLC dat: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018 - 16:27:04 by lanzelot »

Offline Blank

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018 - 23:19:10 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Ah, ok. I think I know what you mean. As long as there is no encrypted DLC dat as long nobody start to release decrypted DLC roms, is this right? Sorry, but I am totally new to all this. Are there plans to release a dat?

EDIT: hmm, here I found a 3DS DLC dat: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

You can decrypt DLC roms, but as of right now there is no dat for them.

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018 - 01:41:21 »
Thanks Blank. Yes, now I realize what's going on. There is no DAT for decrypted 3DS DLC. I managed it to decrypt Roms on PC with the tool "3DS_OfflineDecTool" and it works great. But without a matching MD5 I think it's not save. Are there any plans for a DAT?

Offline Blank

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018 - 14:52:27 »
Thanks Blank. Yes, now I realize what's going on. There is no DAT for decrypted 3DS DLC. I managed it to decrypt Roms on PC with the tool "3DS_OfflineDecTool" and it works great. But without a matching MD5 I think it's not save. Are there any plans for a DAT?

Looks like there can be a DAT but they need someone to submit the data

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018 - 02:16:11 »
Can't do it because with the "3DS_OfflineDecTool" the MD5 is incorrect. I try this with 3DS (not DLC) Roms and compare it with the No-Intro DAT. Semms to be we have to wait.

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2018 - 23:52:05 »
I have another question about 3DS DLC Stuff. I downloaded all 3DS DLC ROMs from pci130's great thread here and decrypted it by myself. But... I still miss over 700 Titles. Is there any other source for 3DS DLC ROMs? Encrypted ones are also welcome. Any link, also from another website/romsite is highly appreciated. :)

Offline Blank

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2018 - 00:40:40 »
I have another question about 3DS DLC Stuff. I downloaded all 3DS DLC ROMs from pci130's great thread here and decrypted it by myself. But... I still miss over 700 Titles. Is there any other source for 3DS DLC ROMs? Encrypted ones are also welcome. Any link, also from another website/romsite is highly appreciated. :)

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2018 - 13:10:41 »
Thank you Blank. I give it a like but unfortunately there is no one from my missing list. Here are an example what I am looking for:

European:

1001 Spikes
36 Fragments of Midnight
3D Galaxy Force II
3D Super Hang-On
Adventure Labyrinth Story
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!
Alchemic Dungeons
Ambition of the Slimes
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Blast 'Em Bunnies
Blaster Master Zero
Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition
Conveni Dream
Corpse Party
Crystareino
Dragon Sinker
Drancia Saga
Elliot Quest
Fairune 2
Four Bombs
Galaxy Blaster

US:

Anime Workshop
ARC Style: Solitaire
ARC Style: Spider Solitaire
Astro
Ava and Avior Save the Earth
Big Bass Arcade: No Limit
Bingo Collection
Bit Dungeon+
Boxzle
City Mysteries
Dangerous Road
Digger Dan DX
DodgeBox
Dragon Fantasy: The Black Tome of Ice
Elminage Original
Family Table Tennis 3D
Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove Mini
GEOM
G-LOC Air Battle
Gotta Protectors
Grinsia

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2018 - 14:40:43 »
I need your help again. I found a tool to convert .cia to .3ds and want to test it. I need a correct no-intro conform .cia file (not DLC), but I can only find .3ds files. Can anybody point me to a correct no-intro conform .cia file, so I can test it?

Offline Blank

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2018 - 16:37:12 »
I need your help again. I found a tool to convert .cia to .3ds and want to test it. I need a correct no-intro conform .cia file (not DLC), but I can only find .3ds files. Can anybody point me to a correct no-intro conform .cia file, so I can test it?

To answer your missing dlc roms they should be at that link or they arent 3ds dlc but instead new 3ds dlc or dsi. To convert .CIA to .3DS you need to have a Decrypted CIA first so for your case you have to find .3DS (Decrypted)  --> Convert to .CIA --> Test conversion OR .3DS (Encrypted) --> Decrypt .3DS --> Convert to .CIA --> Test conversion

So just find .3DS and convert to .CIA and try it

If you need any Tools message me

Offline lanzelot

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2018 - 18:03:20 »
...or they arent 3ds dlc but instead new 3ds dlc or dsi.

Ok, it might well be, but anyway, I want this games to complete my 3ds collection. Any sources are welcome. ;)

For the converting:
Ok, I think it's my bad. There is no no-intro .cia DAT, right? So, I can't test it. Only thing I don't understand, if I convert a .cia file to a decrypted .3ds file the checksum is incorrect. What am I doing wrong? Don't know if the source rom is already corrupt or if it's in the converting process.

I use the tool "3DS to CIA Converter".

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018 - 19:20:22 by lanzelot »

Offline Luck3DS

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2018 - 14:50:01 »
...or they arent 3ds dlc but instead new 3ds dlc or dsi.

Ok, it might well be, but anyway, I want this games to complete my 3ds collection. Any sources are welcome. ;)

For the converting:
Ok, I think it's my bad. There is no no-intro .cia DAT, right? So, I can't test it. Only thing I don't understand, if I convert a .cia file to a decrypted .3ds file the checksum is incorrect. What am I doing wrong? Don't know if the source rom is already corrupt or if it's in the converting process.

I use the tool "3DS to CIA Converter".

Those 3DS_DLC are not made that way .
They are downloaded from CDN and then converted to .3DS.
And you will never get the same CRC32 as the one in the dat file.