Author Topic: Music fixdats - help please  (Read 294 times)

Offline Thx738

Music fixdats - help please
« on: July 04, 2018 - 12:05:23 »
Hi,

I'm trying to complete a huge music database, actually dats sets list some 790000 entries, 60% being filled, but it's now much harder to get new matches.

Here are some fixdats (i filtered out larger sets)

Post your fixdats too  :)

Any suggestion on dats most welcome too  ;D

Thanks a lot
[Music.7z expired]

Offline Andrea71

Re: Music fixdats - help please
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018 - 12:22:16 »
Hi Thx738!

Where do you have found datpack for this set?
Admin social page Mamechannel network: Facebook: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login - Twitter: @mamechannel_it - Google+: +mamechannelit - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline Thx738

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018 - 13:18:52 »
Hi,

The datpack comes from UDC, although the one i am actually using (the fixdats come from there) has been deduped by Cannonwillow against other datsets (especially AiO that includes also lots of music sets)

I plan on rebuilding a full music set in while using all music dats i can find  :D

If you need either of those datpacks (UDC original or the deduped one) i can upload them for you

Offline yeahimdukenukem

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018 - 21:46:07 »
Did you already try Modland?
Despite its name you can get almost everything there and it's updated almost daily, but at least weekly.

Offline Thx738

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018 - 07:47:01 »
Hi,

Yes, i leeched most of the ftp contents a few months ago, lots of good contents  :)

Offline an0rmal

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018 - 09:14:49 »
hi!
I started building a huge music collection, my plan was to sort and dedup, but i'm busy with other projects (a msx compilation)

Could you share the dats so i can rebuild and maybe help with you with the fix? (i doubt, but i'll try)

Offline Thx738

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018 - 10:11:54 »
OK, here you go:

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

You will find there 4 .7z files:

- Music: the deduped (against AiO) main collection. My actual fixdats come from here.
- Music_collection: other deduped (against AiO) part, classified by projects / datters. I try to complete as much as possible from those too (only some 10% fill at the moment, and a looong way to go  ::))

- UDC_dats: the whole untouched latest music pack from UDC
- UDC_ZZZ: untouched UDC zzz music files

Offline cannonwillow

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018 - 09:56:38 »
I found 363,144 music fixes for you. but I know you have gotten many since you posted this fixdat 8 days ago. give me an updated fixdat and I'll see what I can do ;)

EDIT: well on second look, probably not what your missing. total fills for the dats you attached. didn't see details about some being fixdats and some not :-[
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018 - 10:07:04 by cannonwillow »